Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #11
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

this mornin is day 4 of diet change. and i switched that also. i figured this would play a huge roll in that but we'll see. i'm not gonna quit on the phenom and HT or even say that is the reason until i have a few days at least to compare.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #12
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
for breakfast i had 3 egg whites and 1/2 cup oats
the rest of the day will be

1/4 cup rice lean beef(x4)
26g protein before and after workout
30g+ evening shake
weight this morn: 185
Im on the same boat as you having no current job. So besides training clients in the morning (sidework) and a little basketball every now and then, I'm really not active other than lifting sessions. It really makes it hard to judge needed carb intake on me, I hate it.

That diet looks MUCH better, five solid meals. Living in CA I could never afford to eat lean beef x4 everyday, that is some good eats!

Cant wait to watch your progress jslep!

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #13
jslep
Max Brawn

jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

thanx man!! lean beef is cheap here in minnesota sometimes its on sale for less than $2 a pound. still feel constantly hungry though cause my portions are so small but i'm sure i'll get used to it next week.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #14
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
thanx man!! lean beef is cheap here in minnesota sometimes its on sale for less than $2 a pound. still feel constantly hungry though cause my portions are so small but i'm sure i'll get used to it next week.
Yeah you will train your stomach to shrink down after a while, just drink CRAZY amounts of water. It will have you going to the bathroom every hour but it will keep you feeling fuller and less hungry.

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #15
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Well if that is your normal eating pattern, you could ask BTB to fill you in on the Warrior Diet. Its pretty similar to what your doing now and I know he did that for a while with success.
But you will loose hard earned muscle on a diet like that(and your current diet), so I really don't recommend it.

Basic diets are simple and get great results, plus I'm sure the nutritionalist wouldnt recommend what you are eating now. (if they do, then see someone else)
Either way, basics
-eggs and oats/wheat bread for breakfast
-sandwiches loaded with meats and not fatty condiments/cheeses for lunch
-grilled/baked/boiled/microwaved chicken/pork/lean beefs for dinner
-protien shakes,yogurts/fruits/granola bars for snacks.(watch the carbs though)

Whats your daily activity like? (you move around alot at work? physically demanding days?) stuff like that
^^^this looks good- just don't forget your healthy fats! Almonds are great snacks! (in moderation of course!)

Quote:
first morning with the AA taken with breakfast. not sure if this is a placebo or if this will be the trend but about two hours after takin phenom and HT i was feelin very flush and almost light headed and jittery. i had to take my shirt off cause i felt so warm. now i was doin some stretching on the floor that could have caused this or could be diet but we will see in the days to come if i get the same results. maybe one of the reps could chime in here.

for breakfast i had 3 egg whites and 1/2 cup oats
the rest of the day will be

1/4 cup rice lean beef(x4)
26g protein before and after workout
30g+ evening shake

phenom and HT are taken one in the morning and one in the afternoon. other sups right now are creatine, protein, daily V, and fish oil.

weight this morn: 185
This looks more solid- The heat is more than likely the thermo affect in the PhenomV1. The jittery could be coming from the HT. I normally take the V1 before my am workout, eat, then take HT to be honest. V1 gives me energy for my workout (and that nice thermo affect to burn fat) and HT keeps me going thru the rest of my day. I work with animals so I am always lifting at work too. Mini workouts thru the day!

Quote:
--- sent me some? .... please...... lol

-- you are most likely feeling hungry because you are not getting healthy fats in there. Even on my re-feed days where I eat 500 cals over my cut diet I feel hungry all the time because I drop healthy fats. Just eat the fats from my food. Your macros on a 2000 cal diet should be about like this:

2000 Calories
250g of protein= 1000 cals
160g of carbs= 640 cals
40g of fat= 360 cals

or atleast this is how I would do it for a few weeks to see how your fat loss is going. Might need to adjust a little
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #16
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

J, this is what my recomp diet looked like, i cant go into specific's as it is the diet my physical consultant made for me,

but the macros looked like this....

2004 kcals
225gr protein
150gr (fibrous) carbs
56gr fat
Split over 5 meals:
Meals 1-5: 45gr protein; 25gr fibrous carbs; <> 10 gr fat

this was designed for me at the body weight of 202 @ 17% bf..........
Old 02-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #17
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

it took me a week or so to get used to eat suck small portions, but i soon got used to it, and i actually loved the diet... i dropped from 202 @ 17% down to 180 @ 11.2% in a matter of 4-6 weeks
Old 02-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #18
jslep
Max Brawn

thanx guys for all the input. i'll take suggestions on healthy fats. i can't have nuts some where along the line i developed a nut allergie and now they make poop water. not good. used to be able to eat a little peanut butter still but i did that with some celery the other day with some bad results.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:47 PM   #19
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
thanx guys for all the input. i'll take suggestions on healthy fats. i can't have nuts some where along the line i developed a nut allergie and now they make poop water. not good. used to be able to eat a little peanut butter still but i did that with some celery the other day with some bad results.
yeah... ewww..... lol no good! No nuts for you! you can always put a tbsp of walnut oil on a salad with chicken. Thats tasty! Or avocados....
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #20
jhuse2
Big Tex
Max Brawn
Points: 2,522, Level: 30 Points: 2,522, Level: 30 Points: 2,522, Level: 30

jhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good posts

Avocados are my favorite fruit.
DEAD LIFTS: . . . . . . . .255/300/435
OVERHEAD PRESS: . . . . 110/135/170

Transformation Contest BULK
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...test-bulk.html
Workout Log
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ngth-form.html
~HOT SH!T.. ROCK & ROLL~
jhuse2 is offline   Reply With Quote