Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast
Default MAB and AA sponsored PhenomV1 & HT-8 log presented by jslep

first off thank you to Steve and Anabolic Addiction for givin me the opportunity to log the product. any time you can get the chance to get free sups just for your opinion on them it is greatly appreaciated. thank you!

aight here we go. i will start my 30 day shredathon tomorrow morning. on this log i will give my honest thoughts on what i think of both benefits and sides to this product are. hopefully i will see nothing but benefits but who knows. i will keep track of diet and weight on the log and just kinda mention what workout i may have done since i have two other logs with one of them having weights and reps listed i'll just keep it simple here.

beginning weight:187

this is down 6lbs in 3 days from my previously started diet so now its time to kick this pig into high gear!!

diet
2x protien drinks
2x yogurts
bannana
celery
dinner will be taco salad(very light on the no fat ranch)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	new shirt 004.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	609  
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
first off thank you to Steve and Anabolic Addiction for givin me the opportunity to log the product. any time you can get the chance to get free sups just for your opinion on them it is greatly appreaciated. thank you!

aight here we go. i will start my 30 day shredathon tomorrow morning. on this log i will give my honest thoughts on what i think of both benefits and sides to this product are. hopefully i will see nothing but benefits but who knows. i will keep track of diet and weight on the log and just kinda mention what workout i may have done since i have two other logs with one of them having weights and reps listed i'll just keep it simple here.

beginning weight:187

this is down 6lbs in 3 days from my previously started diet so now its time to kick this pig into high gear!!

diet
2x protien drinks
2x yogurts
bannana
celery
dinner will be taco salad(very light on the no fat ranch)
Can't wait to see the AA products in good use jslep!!

One serious question is about the diet...... ware are your meals at buddy? What you have listed can't even support your bodies basic daily needs.

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #3
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

good luck J
Old 02-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Do it to it man!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:36 PM   #5
jslep
Max Brawn

jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

for now what it is i have two giant protien drinks one for breakfast and one for my lunch. then in between i snack on yogurt, fruits, veggies, granola bars and such. for dinner then i will eat as much as i want. after discussing this with two people its kinda my start. in a couple weeks i will start a diet that i am workin on with a nutritionist. i trust her opinion cause she has competed and won previous shows. but if you got some suggestions shoot them at me.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #6
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Well if that is your normal eating pattern, you could ask BTB to fill you in on the Warrior Diet. Its pretty similar to what your doing now and I know he did that for a while with success.
But you will loose hard earned muscle on a diet like that(and your current diet), so I really don't recommend it.

Basic diets are simple and get great results, plus I'm sure the nutritionalist wouldnt recommend what you are eating now. (if they do, then see someone else)
Either way, basics
-eggs and oats/wheat bread for breakfast
-sandwiches loaded with meats and not fatty condiments/cheeses for lunch
-grilled/baked/boiled/microwaved chicken/pork/lean beefs for dinner
-protien shakes,yogurts/fruits/granola bars for snacks.(watch the carbs though)

Whats your daily activity like? (you move around alot at work? physically demanding days?) stuff like that

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

Last edited by onetiredkris; 02-10-2010 at 04:16 PM.
onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:24 PM   #7
jslep
Max Brawn

no she doesn't like the diet for any extended time but she said i would be fine as long as i don't feel like sh@t! just don't let myself get to the point of shuting down. i'm a little over 2000 cals a day which is where i'm gonna be at 2000-2500 she's comin up with 3, 30 day plans for me just gonna take her a couple days. right now i don't have any daily activity. just my workouts. work in construction is slow this time of year so i pretty much act like a stay at home dad.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #8
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

In for the ride, mine will start Monday.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:59 AM   #9
jslep
Max Brawn

first morning with the AA taken with breakfast. not sure if this is a placebo or if this will be the trend but about two hours after takin phenom and HT i was feelin very flush and almost light headed and jittery. i had to take my shirt off cause i felt so warm. now i was doin some stretching on the floor that could have caused this or could be diet but we will see in the days to come if i get the same results. maybe one of the reps could chime in here.

for breakfast i had 3 egg whites and 1/2 cup oats
the rest of the day will be

1/4 cup rice lean beef(x4)
26g protein before and after workout
30g+ evening shake

phenom and HT are taken one in the morning and one in the afternoon. other sups right now are creatine, protein, daily V, and fish oil.

weight this morn: 185
Old 02-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
first morning with the AA taken with breakfast. not sure if this is a placebo or if this will be the trend but about two hours after takin phenom and HT i was feelin very flush and almost light headed and jittery.
Is this the first day of reduced calories/new diet? Because the jittery feeling and sweats feel could be strictly from blood sugar. I used to get that from time to time when changing from a poor diet to a clean diet...my blood sugar would rebel and I would sweat, and get the jitters.

Hang in there and give it a few days. I'm betting it's more from change in diet.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote