Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #41
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
to be honest i think i am goin to have to purchase another 30 days of this and continue on. i feel that good. i think i have more energy and focus than i have ever had in my life. unless AA would like to send a couple cases over to me i would be happy to call myself part of the team. now the address is
Glad to hear this is rocking for you. I backed off to a half dose a day and I still feel good. Clean energy.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 09:22 PM   #42
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

gota love a product that gives good clean energy even at half dose...
Old 02-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #43
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

stuff has been awesome. i can't wait to see how the boys do with the t-alpha logs.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #44
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
stuff has been awesome. i can't wait to see how the boys do with the t-alpha logs.
Fo Sho
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:12 AM   #45
jslep
Max Brawn

jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

just a little update.......

my wife has been interested in the phenom&HT since it has arrived at the house so yesterday she had taken her first dose. i will keep people posted on how this works and makes her feal also. some people may find it of interest since it may pertain to your wife also. she will only be taken a morning dose but for her that should be plenty. as to not offend her since i enjoy our sexual encounters i will not post her weight but will give some slight background.

she works out with weights, does 30-45mins of cardio 3-4 times per week, works at the bar 5-midnight m-w-f, and is the mother to three tornado's. she was a three sport athlete in school(diving,b-ball,soccer) of which soccer was her main focus which had developed her a very muscular lower body. as she puts it they are her "tree trunks". she is extremely stong when she wants to be, she had the girls bench record in high school at 135 for reps but has given up on the heavy stuff due to sore joints. if it seems like i'm braggin her up i am. she is my queen(literally....homecoming queen 97', snowdays queen, hometown queen...she had a few titles) i really out kicked my coverage.

so with that i will be purchasing some more phenom&HT and she will try it out also and i will give you guys her thoughts on it also. another thing to mention is she suffers from severe migraines and takes stims daily like green tea caffine pills. so we will put AA to the test to see if it can improve her well being here. yesterday was a good test since she did not get home from work until almost 2am and had to be up for out sons joint birthday at the community center. she had to be up by 8:30 to start gettin ready so she was drained. normally would have caused her a migraine fo sho but mornin dose of AA had her goin strong all day. good first test we'll see were it goes.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:15 AM   #46
nighttrain
Max Brawn

nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

Good deal J, i hope it helps her out....

sounds like you truely got yourself a good woman there!!!
Old 02-21-2010, 09:19 AM   #47
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
just a little update.......

my wife has been interested in the phenom&HT since it has arrived at the house so yesterday she had taken her first dose. i will keep people posted on how this works and makes her feal also. some people may find it of interest since it may pertain to your wife also. she will only be taken a morning dose but for her that should be plenty. as to not offend her since i enjoy our sexual encounters i will not post her weight but will give some slight background.

she works out with weights, does 30-45mins of cardio 3-4 times per week, works at the bar 5-midnight m-w-f, and is the mother to three tornado's. she was a three sport athlete in school(diving,b-ball,soccer) of which soccer was her main focus which had developed her a very muscular lower body. as she puts it they are her "tree trunks". she is extremely stong when she wants to be, she had the girls bench record in high school at 135 for reps but has given up on the heavy stuff due to sore joints. if it seems like i'm braggin her up i am. she is my queen(literally....homecoming queen 97', snowdays queen, hometown queen...she had a few titles) i really out kicked my coverage.

so with that i will be purchasing some more phenom&HT and she will try it out also and i will give you guys her thoughts on it also. another thing to mention is she suffers from severe migraines and takes stims daily like green tea caffine pills. so we will put AA to the test to see if it can improve her well being here. yesterday was a good test since she did not get home from work until almost 2am and had to be up for out sons joint birthday at the community center. she had to be up by 8:30 to start gettin ready so she was drained. normally would have caused her a migraine fo sho but mornin dose of AA had her goin strong all day. good first test we'll see were it goes.
I suffer from bad migranes also so I know how she feels. Good luck.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:28 AM   #48
jslep
Max Brawn

thanx guys.

for her migraines she has a perscript for imitrex but hates to take it due to the sides. maybe your AA will be good for yours too rip.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #49
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Thats great about your wife! I'm sorry she suffers from migraines but maybe theres hope! lol
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #50
nighttrain
Max Brawn

i hear sex cures migraines..... im just saying