Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 02-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #21
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuse2 View Post
Avocados are my favorite fruit.
Mine too, I love guacamole!!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2010, 10:44 AM   #22
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

so yesterdays workout was pretty intense and i don't know if it was the up downs of the clean-n-press's or just how amped i was but i had to throw up in the garbage mid set. wow was my heart racing. figured i was pushin pretty good so i wasn't willin to say it was anything pre-workout.

before trainin i don't know if i would call it focused or not. it was like i was really over aware of what was goin on around me. it was like my head was on a swiville and my eyes were drawn to every detail happenin within a hundred yards. but in the gym i was focused with no feelin or thoughts of slowin down. crushed out some 5x5's again without even comin close to runnin out of gas.

by night time i was havin a little trouble gettin to sleep. watched a bunch of tv in bed and probably fell asleep around 11:30 then woke up at 2:30, watched tv and feel asleep on the couch at 5:00 until 7:30. so after about 5-6 hrs sleep i am not tired today at all. all the sleep i got was well rested. we'll see how the next couple nights go.

after my second dose around 1:00 yesterday i did not have any flush jittery sensations as i did in the morning so i would believe it may have been some diet issues and not the AA.

todays diet

3 egg whites/oats
chicken/rice(x4)
evening shake
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:53 PM   #23
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Well that's one way to lose weight

Keep hard at it jslep.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:57 PM   #24
jslep
Max Brawn

jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

i was hopin to impress ya BTB!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:15 PM   #25
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
i was hopin to impress ya BTB!
Takes pictures to intimidate the competition! (...or not)

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:33 PM   #26
jslep
Max Brawn

i think i only grossed out the 17yr old girlies........not much intimidation.......
Old 02-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #27
jslep
Max Brawn

so as of day four on Phenom & HT i am down six lbs. diet has been in check so i am solid there. saturday i had chicken and rice and sunday i had sirloins and rice for my four daily meals. so far i haven't switched from the eggs and oats for breakfast cuz i am not sick of it. tomorrow i have some ground bison i will have with my rice. right now i'm just tryin to mix up my lean meat as to not get bored or stray to much from the diet. tonite i did have a cheat meal and made myself two big juicy bacon cheese burgers. WOW they were good. i really wanted to have a beer with them too but i have been on the wagon for a while now so i steered clear of that.

positives to AA: body temp seems to be up at all times, lets me know i'm burnin fat....good.....good.

negatives so far: i don't take phenom&HT after 1:00 but i am still havin trouble sleepin. i may have to cut out the afternoon dose.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:43 PM   #28
jslep
Max Brawn

slept like a baby last nite so i was happy not to have issues there again and i did have my afternoon dose of Phenom & HT that day so it was nice to see that this should not give me a ton of issues goin forward. hopefully i will have the same results tonite.

energy level in the gym was on high. no jitters no complications just the feelin that i could workout forever. i think my stamina and stomach are final catchin on to the new diet so i had no feeling of bein under fed or worn down today at all. good news is i am seein more and more fibers of my tummy every day. the fat is bein trimmed.

no sides, all benefits of AA today!!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #29
jslep
Max Brawn

feelin great on the AA! nothin else really to say but i like these products. not just in the gym but in general i feel like i'm in an overall better state of mind.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:30 PM   #30
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

good to hear J