Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   BtB's Anabolic Addiction Phenom V1 & HT-8 Log (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1909)

BendtheBar 02-02-2010 05:07 PM

BtB's Anabolic Addiction Phenom V1 & HT-8 Log

BtB's Anabolic Addiction Phenom V1 & HT-8 Log

02/02/2010: Day 1

anabolicaddiction.net

Starting Lean Body Mass: My LBM came out to 180.6 pounds this morning, via skinfold caliper. That's probably a little high, unless I gained a pound plus of muscle in the last 6 months.

Weight Loss: Zip (I just started today for the love of Crom!)

Took Phenom V1 & HT-8 early morning, and post workout.

Notes

Sweated more then normal today during my workout. No sides at all! No jitters, or nothing along those lines. Felt absolutely normal today, and rocked my workout.

CallmeKing 02-02-2010 05:20 PM

Cool, looking forward to hearing more about this and their other products as well.

rippednmichigan 02-02-2010 05:32 PM

I'm in for this big guy, give it hell.:rockon:

BendtheBar 02-02-2010 05:32 PM

I should also mention...

I eat about 700 calories during the day, all protein. This month I'll be able to compare weight loss and overall "feeling" to last month. Nice to have a month of cutting under my belt before running this stuff.

glwanabe 02-02-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 24752)
My LBM came out to 180.6 pounds this morning, via skinfold caliper. That's probably a little high, unless I gained a pound plus of muscle in the last 6 months.

I think thats probably about right. You have been bulking and eating, so that pound is probably real lean mass. It will be interesting to see what that number is at the end of this. This log is very relevant to my interest.

Us old,.. mature, lifters have a very hard time with a serious cut, and not giving up hard fought lean mass. On the plus side, is the fact that we don't have to out eat or metabolism.

Sweated more then normal today during my workout. No sides at all! No jitters, or nothing along those lines. Felt absolutely normal today, and rocked my workout.

Thats sounds good. Read your normal workout log. You kicked butt today!!

Geezers rule.:rockon:

BendtheBar 02-02-2010 05:35 PM

Geezers do rule. I will add this...cutting is a bitch compared to how it was 2 years ago. I seem to only lose half the weight per month. I could eat less, but I'm not going to. I feel good and in the groove.

glwanabe 02-02-2010 05:40 PM

Stay in that groove!!

jhuse2 02-02-2010 05:52 PM

good job and i will follow this thread. I am curious to see how well it works.

BendtheBar 02-02-2010 05:54 PM

02/02 update:

I am feeling REALLY good right now. Up with quality energy.

IronBuildingBlock 02-02-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 24785)
02/02 update:

I am feeling REALLY good right now. Up with quality energy.

Sweet man, that's great to hear. Rock those workouts out BTB :rockon: