Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 10-13-2014, 05:23 PM   #1
Ramrod
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member
Default ~*~ Purus Labs THEATRIM Log ~*~

First things first. Would like to thank Purus Labs on letting me Try Theatrim and log it. Was looking to drop a % or two of Body fat and some energy.

I've been fighting some elbow/forearm/wrist pain for a while and needing a pick me up to help get me motivated again.

First Day: Had a slice of bread and Peanut Butter for breakfast and popped my first Theatrim pill around 10am. Didn't really notice a huge rush of energy or anything. Pretty much just felt more awake and clear minded. Just took my 2nd pill of the day at 4pm. It's about 1-1/2hr after my 2nd dose. Fill more alert, but nothing crazy.

I'm going to do the same thing tomorrow and if I feel ok. Going to do 2 pills in the Morning and 1 for my 2nd Dose. Since I lift in the mornings. I don't want to stack a PWO with it. So the extra kick from 2 pills should work well.

Weight today is 176lbs..
Will have body fat % measured tomorrow. Been dieting the last week. Cut out all Soda, increased Water, decreased Carbs and increased protein. I'm around 2k Calories Daily, 40/30/30..May through in a few no carb days.

I've taken the last 2-1/2 months off. In hope of my arm feeling better. And which it didn't help any. Just got out of shape. Rest is for Pussies...Done resting. Ordering up a Comperssion Cuff from The great maker of the SlingShot.... In hopes to reduce pain during and after working out.
Ramrod is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2014, 04:00 PM   #2
Ramrod
Max Brawn

Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member

I alright today so far seems a bit better.

took 2 pills before my workout and energy has been nice and clean. Taking my 2nd dose now..

No Crash yet..
Old 10-17-2014, 04:20 PM   #3
Ramrod
Max Brawn

Quick update:

Took 2 pills yesterday morning and did alright through my workout and such, but I just dizzy a few times. Cut back down to just 1 pill at a time. Last longer this way anyways...

I'm down 3lbs so far.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:17 PM   #4
Ramrod
Max Brawn

Back to 1 pill twice Daily....

Had a decent workout, plenty of energy and clear minded. One of my better workouts this last couple of weeks.

My Weight has been a little up and down.. I started at 176lbs dropped down to 173 and I'm back up to 177lbs. I have been in a better mood lately...
Old 10-23-2014, 05:54 PM   #5
Ramrod
Max Brawn

Still going strong. Pills have seemed to be working. Constant, clean and no crash energy. Have noticed I started to piss more. Haven't has any more dizzy spells since knocking back down to 1 pill.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:45 PM   #6
Randoja