Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 06-18-2014, 08:39 AM   #21
linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Use 12 - 1 scoop prior to Upper body day

Intra workout pump - 8.5
The overhead pressing movements got a nice overallt delt pump and during the pull movements I felt like the lats really engorged with blood. Finished up the workout with minor upper body work which left my biceps and triceps with a decent pump. Chest pump was lacking thought

Post workout pump - 9
Although I didn't have a chest pump during the workout, I felt a slight one post workout. However the lays stayed insanely pumped for a few hours post workout and my biceps and shoulders felt pumped for a decent amount of time too

Vascularity - 7
Some forearm, shoulder, and bicep vascularity albeit short lived. Today we the most vascularity I've seen since starting noxygen.*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Like" my Facebook author page for future article updates

Follow my lifting log!

"Life is too short to dick around" - Steve Shaw
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2014, 08:46 AM   #22
linedriver465
Max Brawn

linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Use 13 - 2 scoops prior to SQ + accessory

Intra workout pump - 8.5
After my high intensity squats, I had a nice glute and quad pump going. During the pull accessory I got a nice lat and mid back pump. The minor upper and lower accessory left me with a solid quad, hammie, and forearm pump.*

Post workout pump - 8
After my shower and shave I went to put on my dress pants and it was an effort to slide them over my quads and glutes haha. The forearm pump was also present for about 30 minutes post workout.*

Vascularity - 6
Some shoulder and forearm vascularity but it was short lived.*

Follow my lifting log!

Old 06-19-2014, 08:36 AM   #23
linedriver465
Max Brawn

Use 14 - 2 scoops 25 minutes prior to light full body training

Intra workout pump - 9.5
Since today was a light and optional workout day, I really tried to focus on maximizing the pump and proper form. For the first time in a while I had a good upper chest pump after incline bb. Nearly every exercise was in the 8-20 rep range so pump in the chest, tri, bi, lats, and quads were solid today.*

Post workout pump - 8
Triceps and biceps pumps lasted the longest post workout. Chest pump was also strong post workout. Lower body pump left quickly but I didn't hit it with as much volume as upper body today*

Vascularity - 6.5
Some shoulder and bicep veins after incline db curls but otherwise, nothing.*

Follow my lifting log!

Old 06-19-2014, 11:11 AM   #24
Randoja
Powered by Purus
Max Brawn
Points: 7,378, Level: 57 Points: 7,378, Level: 57 Points: 7,378, Level: 57
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 12 years on and off.
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat/Bench/Dead
Fav Supp: Whole Milk
Randoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master member

Nice Nick.

Purus Labs Rep
Mobile post
www.puruslabs.net
www.unbreakablegear.com <--Save 10% on apparel with coupon code MAB10!
Meet PR's:451/270/501 (181) 479/270/529 (198) Best Total: 1212@181 1278@198
Randoja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:53 PM   #25
linedriver465
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
Nice Nick.

Purus Labs Rep
Mobile post
Thank you sir!

Follow my lifting log!

Old 06-21-2014, 03:01 PM   #26
linedriver465
Max Brawn

Use 15 - 2 scoops 15 minutes prior to medium squats, light dls, and heavy pulls

Intra workout pump - 8.5
After back squats, I had a nice glute and quad pump going; sumo dls pumped my hips big time. After hang cleans and hip thrusts, I had a full posterior chain pump from hips to upper back. Slight pump in the abs and traps from light acessory work.

Post workout pump - 8
After the workout, the glute and trap/upper back pump lasted quite a while (about an hour and a half), but the ab/forearm/quad pump subsidided within about 20 minutes of working out

Vascularity - 7.5
Some forearm, bicep, and calf vascularity which is a bit more than I usually see.

Follow my lifting log!

Old 06-21-2014, 03:04 PM   #27
linedriver465
Max Brawn

Use 16 - 2 scoops prior to heavy bench and light overhead press

Intra workout pump - 9.5
GREAT upper body pump today; even though I did no direct back work I felt a pump in my lats after bench and seated bhtnp. Triceps felt super pumped after dips and reverse grip tricep pushdowns and mid delts got a decent pump after my lateral raise drop-set

Post workout pump - 8
Woah, biceps, upper chest, and triceps are still feeling pumped 90 minutes after lifting. The shoulder and mid chest pump subsided within about 30 minutes of lifting.

Vascularity- 8
Great vascularity in my shoulder, biceps, and forearms, but no significant change in veinage in my triceps or chest.

Follow my lifting log!

Old 06-23-2014, 07:42 PM   #28
linedriver465
Max Brawn

Use 17 - 2 scoops 20 minutes prior to heavy squats, medium dls, and light press

Intra workout pump - 8.5
During squats my adductors and glutes had a decent pump. Deadlifts pumped my lats, upper back, and Hammies. Behind the neck push press hit my delts and traps hard. Leg extensions, curls, and calf raises rounded out a solid lower body pump except for the glute pump decreased rapidly

Post workout pump - 8
The glute pump was short lived but the calf, quad, upper back/trap pump lasted for about 45 minutes post workout.*

Vascularity - 9
The ventilation in this gym is poor at best so I was sweating buckets which really brought out my veins lol. I had forearm, bicep, shoulder, and some calf veins going. The forearm veinage lasted post workout too.*

Follow my lifting log!

Old 06-24-2014, 08:17 AM   #29
linedriver465
Max Brawn

Use 18 - 2 scoops 20 minutes prior to medium bench, heavy pull, and accessory

Intra workout pump - 9.5
Best pump I've had since using noxygen. After medium bench my chest, triceps and shoulders were pumped. Barbell rows pumped my glutes and overall back quite nicely. After cgbp and 1 arm bbq rows the tricep and lat pumps were further increased. I finished with skull crushers and Barbell curls which left me with a sick arm pump.*

Post workout pump - 9
After the workout my chest pump diminished rather quickly by the lat, tricep, bicep, and forearm pump lasted nearly an hour after my workout!

Vascularity - 6.5
After my 50 rep rest pause set of bb curls I had some forearm and bicep vascularity but that's about it today.*

Follow my lifting log!

Old 06-24-2014, 09:10 AM   #30
linedriver465
Max Brawn

FINAL REVIEW
I am extremely sad to be at the bottom of my Noxygen tub Shout out to Randoja and the folks at Purus Labs for creating Noxygen, an unflavored, stim-free pump supplement and generously allowing me to log a full-size tub.

Taste
Noxygen was advertised as a tasteless pump supplement, and I have to say I agree. The flavor was extremely neutral with maybe a slightly acidic tang which I later found was masked by a squirt of Mio Energy or Crystal Light powder.

Mixibility
When I opened the tub, I was a bit concerned to see how clumpy the product was - I was concerned moisture seeped underneath the sealant. I was assured this was completely normal and although it was a bit tricky to initially scoop out of the tub, it mised perfectly in my shaker bottle. I typically used a 1 scoop to 6-8 ounces of water ratio. After about 8 seconds of shaking it was completely mixed.

Intra Workout Pump
Noxygen really shined in the intra workout pump department. As long as I maintained good form and hit each muscle group with adequate volume, the pump was very very noticeable and I would argue it further increased my motivation and desire to maintain proper form because I received feedback while-working-out that the proper muscles were working during an exercise.

Post Workout Pump
During the majority of this log I was lifting at 6:00am on an empty stomach so I counted on my carbohydrate reserves from the night prior to fuel my intra and post workout pumps. For the most part, the muscles I worked each day had a post-workout pump for 30-90 minutes post lifting. My lats, glutes, and arms in particular seemed to maintain their post workout pump which was nice. We all desire that psychological and physiological feeling of having pumped muscles outside of the gym.

Vascularity
I'm not sitting at <%10 bodyfat at the moment so vascularity isn't as noticeable nor is it a huge concern at at bodyfat % above 10% in my opinion. Thus, I noticed vascularity in the typical places - biceps, forearms, and shoulders. Once or twice I had a calf vein, but nothing in the other bodyparts.

Value
At under $18 dollars for a 40 serving tub at the Muscle and Strength store, this is an exceptionally reasonable price. I found that my sweet spot with Noxygen was 1.5-2 scoops. This puts the cost per serving at about $0.50 which is awesome IMO. It could be used as a stand alone for those on a pre workout break or would completed a stimmed pre-workout like Purus Labs' Condense nicely.

Overall - I would recommend this product to both strength and hypretrophy-focus individuals looking for a stim-free option to increase pumps both in an out of the gym.

Thanks for follow the log and please let me know if you have any questions!

Follow my lifting log!