Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   The massive ED pumps D-POL & CONDENSE (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16180)

EliteDreams 01-24-2014 04:05 PM

The massive ED pumps D-POL & CONDENSE

Wuzzup! Ben, 19, 262lbs at this time, I love lifting heavy.

Fri Jan 24th

Had some delicious custard creme D-POL with my meal, took my PWO poop, then slammed a serving of apple crisp Condense.

The D-POL is a wonderful flavor. Not sure what to compare it to but I know I wont get tired of it.

Condense apple crisp is good and very mild, which I think is good for a PWO. Dont want any upset stomach.

They both mix very well.

My situation is different, I lift at home and keep my iron beside my truck. So weather dictates what I can do. Not being in meet prep is good though, I go as hard as I can every session. I did literally get a call for a job interview as I was writing this. So in a couple weeks I hope I can get about 6 more plates.

Deficit deads from 2"
290lbs
Ok I fail. So focused on the lift I couldnt count reps. I dunno man. Lots of doubles, sometimes I snuck in a set of 3 or 4. Hopefully soon I will get more weight and more protein, get back to repping 4pps and close to it.

Finished this session up with pulldowns

So I got free shoes. Ugly, but im not complaining. Youre an idiot to complain about free stuff. Plus a nasty itchy sweater, but im warm, so I can lift more.

Interview at 530 am what the hell. Alright guys and gals thats it for today.

fenrisulfr 01-24-2014 05:21 PM

That custard creme is fantastic isn't it? Really great products looking forward to see how you love them.

ravimolasaria 01-25-2014 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EliteDreams (Post 450749)
Fri Jan 24th

Had some delicious custard creme D-POL with my meal, took my PWO poop, then slammed a serving of apple crisp Condense.

The D-POL is a wonderful flavor. Not sure what to compare it to but I know I wont get tired of it.

Condense apple crisp is good and very mild, which I think is good for a PWO. Dont want any upset stomach.

They both mix very well.

My situation is different, I lift at home and keep my iron beside my truck. So weather dictates what I can do. Not being in meet prep is good though, I go as hard as I can every session. I did literally get a call for a job interview as I was writing this. So in a couple weeks I hope I can get about 6 more plates.

Deficit deads from 2"
290lbs
Ok I fail. So focused on the lift I couldnt count reps. I dunno man. Lots of doubles, sometimes I snuck in a set of 3 or 4. Hopefully soon I will get more weight and more protein, get back to repping 4pps and close to it.

Finished this session up with pulldowns

Interview at 530 am what the hell. Alright guys and gals thats it for today.

Good session Ben ... interview at 0530 am .... :eek: keep pushing your limits buddy ... :rockon::rockon:

Randoja 01-25-2014 02:21 PM

Yeah buddy! Subbed, take the dpol every day regardless of training.

Randoja 01-25-2014 02:25 PM

Also I respect the fact that there were multiple knives in your unboxing vid haha, I expect no less. Try mixing the condense and Dpol on training days. That's how I always do it, dat dere anabolic apple pie.

EliteDreams 01-25-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randoja (Post 451090)
Yeah buddy! Subbed, take the dpol every day regardless of training.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randoja (Post 451092)
Also I respect the fact that there were multiple knives in your unboxing vid haha, I expect no less. Try mixing the condense and Dpol on training days. That's how I always do it, dat dere anabolic apple pie.

Will do my friend!
Thanks guys!

Sat Jan 25th

Oh man that is a great flavor! Purus, chicken, and peanut butter to power my day.

It warmed up some, good.

Wide grip bench
7, 4, 4, 5, 4, 3, 3

Yes! Fucking perfect! Added weights and reps.

Lat pulldowns and arm work

Then trying a new bbq joint. Yay!

Thanks guys, see ya soon.

Randoja 01-25-2014 08:30 PM

Hell yeah!

EliteDreams 01-27-2014 05:38 PM

Mon Jan 27th

Oh M Gee, mixing those flavors is amazing. Really needed it today, slept from 1-4am, then from 11-2, and cant get awake.

Pendlay rows. Because I can.

6 singles

Feeling weaker on these

Stiff leg deads

12, 8

Prairie doggin it. Until next time :eff:

Cutty 01-27-2014 07:03 PM

:march:

Randoja 01-27-2014 08:41 PM

Strong work bro!