Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 11-26-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
Shorts
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn
Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: FOOD, nom nom
Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine
Default Logging Test Charge Hardcore from AAEFX

Alright everyone here is where I am going to log my views and impressions of Test Charge Hardcore from AAEFX.

Got a little something in the mail tonight when I got home and saw that they hooked me up, and threw in a nice towel to boot! I am going to start running this tomorrow morning, figure the calorie surplus I will be in over Thanksgiving break will fit nicely with the start of this.

Current body weight is 199.8 lbs and I just started a new massing cycle on Monday, so I am ready to go. I will post comparison of my lifts from week to week as well as some progress photos at the end with my overall opinion of the product.

Additionally in the log you will find any side effects, feelings, etc. that I experience while running this product. The only other supplements during this time will be Creatine Monohydrate at night before bed and a protein shake after my lower body sessions. The rest of my calories will come from whole food.

Current Gym Lifts
CG Paused Bench: 230 x 10
Neutral Grip Chin Up: BW x 12
OHP: 145 x 10
Squat: 335 x 13
Deadlift: 600 x 1

Class I Total @ 198: 525/335/600 (1460)

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates
Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2013, 11:41 PM   #2
Shorts
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine

Finished my first day, figured I would post up before getting to bed.

The taste of the liquid is weird, but not unbearable compared to some other things I have tasted throughout my life. Other than that it is easy peasy taking this stuff.

I felt like I had good energy throughout the day today, and got through a maintenance workout pretty easily.

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates
Old 12-02-2013, 09:25 AM   #3
Shorts
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

Heading into Day 6, no weird side effects or anything noticed. I have been waking up in the early morning and had some trouble getting back to sleep but with the holidays and everything I can't say it is from this yet, will continue to check this though.

I do feel pretty great during the day and I seem to get a nice charge of energy directly after taking the liquid and pill in the morning.

-Socrates
Old 12-02-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

WOW I completely missed this, I was expecting things to get started this week! Glad to see it up and going, the taste is definitely improved from the last version. Looking forward to seeing your results!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:13 AM   #5
Shorts
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

Yes I definitely don't mind the taste at all so good on you guys for dialing that in!

Got in some lower work last night and completely surpassed what I thought I was going to be able to do on my front squats, hit 215 for 15.

-Socrates
Old 12-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #6
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Nice work! Can't wait till you hit the second week, PR's!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 12-04-2013, 08:56 AM   #7
Shorts
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

Thanks Ripped, excited to see where this goes. Upper night tonight!

-Socrates
Old 12-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
Shorts
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

Still getting good energy from the stack, feeling great throughout the day. Haven't seen anything noticeable on the strength yet but it is still early on to determine it.

-Socrates
Old 12-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #9
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Week 2 right around the corner! Love logs with video too, thank you!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 12-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #10
Shorts
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

No problem, everything felt heavy last night. But even with that I was still able to squeak out an extra rep compared to the last session! Maybe I am starting to see some of the effects, we will see.

-Socrates