Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 09-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
moeheep
Max Brawn
Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member
Default Moeheep D-Pol and Condense Log

First off I'd like to thank Randoja and Purus Labs for giving me the opportunity to log D-Pol and Condense. Being I turned the big 5-0 a few months back, I was in the market for a T-Booster, never tried one, so I am anxious to see how it goes.

Currently I am a little over 5 weeks from my next power lifting meet, I am cutting down the reps, and upping the weights and intensity in my workouts.

I will be stacking them together, like everyone else seems to be doing.

My W/O log is titled "Get my head out of my A$$, and get BIG" if anyone wants to follow.

I am running JB's "BIG" program, second time through the cycle.....added 88 lbs to my 3 lift total first cycle...looking to 60-70 more this meet!!

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.
moeheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2013, 11:57 AM   #2
moeheep
Max Brawn

moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member

Tuesday, 9-17-13
Week 9, Day 3
Aux Day

Started today, took 1 D-Pol with breakfast. Condense on the drive to the gym. Kind of a weird day, I usually W/O at home, but a young kid I know from work wanted me to help him get started on a W/O routine at his gym, so for the first time, I went to a commercial gym to workout.

Condense...first off TASTE...Crisp Apple was the flavor...and it was pretty good...still had a little aftertast that let you know it is a PWO, but the first and only PWO I did not have to add a crystal light flavor to get it down. Overall, decent apple flavor, reminded me of biting into these apples that grew in our backyard when I was a kid.

Only 1 scoop for the first time, didnt feel any tingle. I will try 1 scoop again today, then try upping the dosage if need be next time.

Probably not the best time to start it out, my W/O was out of the ordinary since I spent most of it coaching the young guy, but I did do rather well in my routine, be it plenty of rest between exercises. When I was done, I really felt like I didnt do much.....now, later on at home...totally different feel. When I got in bed, I felt like I had a REALLY HEAVY workout, I was WORN OUT!! Was it just the out of the ordinary workout I did, or was I focused more, from the Condense, than usual, and didnt realize I did as much as I did. Hard to say, but I will be examining this in the future.

Also, I got a pretty big "PUMP" which I am not usually going after, but I did get.

On a completly unrelated note.....everything I see others post about the "BRO's" in the gym was true....there were 13 other guys in the free weight area.....1 doing squats...poorly, but at least he was doing them, 1 doing what looked like a full body routine.....and 11 doing "Arm Day"....1 Bro was curling when I got there....and curling when I left, about 1.5 hours later.

Also, despite advertising as being a "Weight Lifter friendly Gym" Big sign.."No Deadlifting...No Chalk...No Exceptions" I showed the kid how to deadlift anyway....no one said a thing.

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:30 PM   #3
Randoja
Powered by Purus
Max Brawn
Points: 7,378, Level: 57 Points: 7,378, Level: 57 Points: 7,378, Level: 57
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 12 years on and off.
Fav Exercise: Squat/Bench/Dead
Fav Supp: Whole Milk
Randoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master member

Nice, I'm subbed. Serving size for d-pol is 3 tablets just FYI. Take 3 each day, with food if possible. I enjoy taking it before I train on training days.
www.puruslabs.net
www.unbreakablegear.com <--Save 10% on apparel with coupon code MAB10!
Meet PR's:451/270/501 (181) 479/270/529 (198) Best Total: 1212@181 1278@198
Randoja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #4
moeheep
Max Brawn

Wednesday, 9-18-13
Week 9, Day 7
Back

Day 2 of Purus

Due to crazy circumstances, I ended up doing all 4 days of this weeks routine....in 4 days. My plan yesterday was to pull, and call it a day...but after everyset, I just felt like doing more.

I did:
Deficit Deads
Shrugs
BB Rows
DB Rows
Some Bonus Squats to finish the day...

My early take on Condense.....

TASTE GREAT, like I mentioned yesterday...no need to add any flavor...first PWO EVER, I didnt have to add crystal light.

Definatly pumps up the veins...I could see veins in my legs!!

Definatly gives a muscle pump!!

No sudden "Kick" of energy, I dont get all hyped up...BUT...there seems to be a nonstop "reserve" of energy to draw from. Yesterday, I just kept going and going...than again, when I got in bed I was worn out!

So far, if it is the Condense causing this, I am sold...even on a day when I was worn out before I started, I did a LOT more than I planned, AND hit PR's on weights moved on 3 of the 5 movements....

I know its a little early in the trail, but I will be monitoring this to see if it continues......

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

Old 09-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #5
moeheep
Max Brawn

Saturday, 9-21-13

Doubled up on the condense today...again, no "hyped up" feeling, but I did get a little "tingle" Again, I wasnt jumping up and down but I still had excess energy all workout long....when I finished and still could have done a lot more...set a bench PR after failing at the same weight last week.

Liking Condense more and more....Still on the D-Pol, but the jury still out on it....

More on Monday!

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

Old 09-23-2013, 04:22 PM   #6
moeheep
Max Brawn

9-23-13
Squat Day

PREVIOUS 1RM = 275
TODAY......275 x 3 TRIPLES....Cha Ching!!!!

2 scoops of condense again today....no jitters, but, again...seemed like the tank was no where near empty today....could have done a LOT more.

Focus was OUTSTANDING!!!! Being on vacation, and having not seen my mom or sister in years, it was hard to get my mind on the gym, but after my daily D-Pol and Condense fix....I was focused 100% on the lifting...which I really needed, setting a new Squat Rep PR.

So far the products are working as advertised, and I am very happy with the results!!

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

Old 09-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #7
Randoja