Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:59 PM   #11
sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

4/12/13

Mixing 10/10
16oz of water for today. Just right.

Taste 7/10
Might've just not been feeling the grape today, I really felt like it was a chore to drink. Nothing really different today over any other, but I definitely had a more difficult time with finishing it all at once.

Effect 9/10
Got a great pick me up that lasted well after my workout. I went back to work afterwards charged up and ready to get some mundane work done as well. They ought to sell this stuff to corporations and dump it in the water coolers.

Overall 8/10
Despite not really feeling the taste today, it was still a success in my books. Energy to spare, no crash. I felt pretty awesome after my workout. I'm curious to see if a longer workout would reduce how far into the day I feel the energy. I'll have to block off some extra time and experiment.

Personal tips that I've learned along my still short journey:

Leave your ego at the door.
Prepare. Showing up dehydrated, hungry, and tired will guarantee failure.
Be ready to fight for that grinder of a PR.
Listen and learn. Absorb everything you can, and assimilate that knowledge.

Top Gym lifts:
Squat: 415lbs
Deads: 440lbs
Bench: 315lbs
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #12
sleepingdog
Uber Brawn

sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

Mixing 10/10
Nothing new to report here. I can't say enough about how well K-Otic mixes, with the prescribed amount of water, less, or more.

Taste 7/10
Taste is still a bit strong. This may be the only downside. If the engineers could tone back the strength a bit, it would make K-Otic the go to PWO.

Effect 7/10
I had a rough go today after finishing my bottle. Almost immediately I had some serious indigestion. While I'm certain that it was a combination of the foods I had eaten and 16oz of PWO drink, but I don't like to have to plan my food around my supplements. I spent the workout "vurping" acidic remnants of my lunch. Not what I look forward to during heavy squats and leg press. Everything else, energy, focus, drive, where all right where I want them to be.

Overall 8/10
I gt everything I needed from K-Otic today, and the workout was awesome despite some indigestion. I had the drive to get through some grueling leg presses just like I hoped.

Top Gym lifts:

Last edited by sleepingdog; 04-15-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:03 PM   #13
brad1224
Max Brawn
Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46

brad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machine

great work man!

try adding more water, it will make the taste less intense.

great leg day!

***AAEFX REP***

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
brad1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #14
sleepingdog
Uber Brawn

4/19/13

Mixing 10/10
16oz of water, one scoop of K-Otic, and a few shakes.

Taste 8/10
After a light lunch of mostly savory type foods, I was wanting something sweet. The strong grape flavor was decent, but still a little hard to do in one fell swoop.

Effect 9/10
I got a bit of extra time to lift today, and I really got to enjoy the prolonged energy from K-Otic. There was no slacking of drive or energy, and every set was as strong as the first! I hope I can get a chance sometime to see what the actual limits of this effect.

Overall 8/10
The intended effects are all one could hope they would be. When AAEFX says K-Otic is a great PWO, they don't properly describe how it will effect their lifting. Some claims may seems exaggerated, but I assure you, K-Otic will push you beyond your normal lifts. By the time I realize that K-Otic is in full swing, I'm tossing iron around like toys. There are a couple downsides, such as the strong flavor, but even this doesn't overshadow the feeling of smashing PRs and pushing beyond preconceived ability.

Top Gym lifts:
Old 05-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #15
sleepingdog
Uber Brawn

Well I could have sworn I had caught this up when I posted my last training log. Apparently the gods of the internet were against me on that.

5/3/13

Mixing 10/10
No news is good new here. Never a complaint on how well K-Otic mixes with water.

Taste 8/10
I was actually looking forward to a strong sweet drink, thankfully. Not too bad today. The right foods prior to taking K-Otic make it easier to drink.

Effect 10/10
Today was an awesome day at the gym. Smashed some bench, even doing more than I thought I was good for today. Got after some extra exercises just to burn off excess energy before going back to my mundane work for the day. All in all, a huge success.

Overall 9/10
K-Otic is kickin ass for me. I'm pushing harder than my brain tells my body it can, and I have the motivation to continue lifting even on the rough days.

Top Gym lifts:
Old 05-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #16
brad1224
Max Brawn

brad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machine

love the log so far!

looks like it is doing what we want it to do!!! i personally love this pre. i take it everyday

glad youre liking it brother!

***AAEFX REP***

Old 05-10-2013, 03:31 AM   #17
sleepingdog
Uber Brawn

It looks like I'm going to be taking a little break from most supps for a little while. I'm off most exercises until my shoulders get better. Currently at risk of turning rotator cuff strain to tear, and I'm just not willing to take the risk.

Top Gym lifts:
Old 05-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #18
brad1224
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingdog View Post
It looks like I'm going to be taking a little break from most supps for a little while. I'm off most exercises until my shoulders get better. Currently at risk of turning rotator cuff strain to tear, and I'm just not willing to take the risk.
good idea man. health comes first esp when you can make it worse by lifting. just take it easy and you will be back in no time.

***AAEFX REP***

Old 05-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #19
sleepingdog
Uber Brawn

5/15/13

Ok, well. I'm not the most patient person in the world. And all my good intention was short lived. Hit the gym up again, and made sure to take my K-Otic beforehand. Great session, no apparent ill effects.

Mixing 10/10
K-Otic never fails to mix thoroughly. That's huge when it comes to drink mixes.

Taste 7/10
A pretty rough day for getting all my K-Otic down. I ended up continuing to add water as I drank it down. Probably about 20z total today to get it to the strength I wanted.

Effect 9/10
Awesome day at the gym. Smashed a new PR on deadlift that I never even intended to go for. I get a little amped up and just keep adding weight though.

Overall 9/10
Gotta love suprising yourself at the gym this often. There isn't much that makes you feel as good as finding out you're stronger than you were last week. If K-Otic can keep pushing me to lift more and more, then consider me a fan!

Top Gym lifts:
Old 06-01-2013, 03:45 PM   #20
schneppy07
New Brawn
Points: 788, Level: 14 Points: 788, Level: 14 Points: 788, Level: 14
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 6
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: barbell deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX kre alkln creatine
schneppy07 has made some good postsschneppy07 has made some good postsschneppy07 has made some good postsschneppy07 has made some good postsschneppy07 has made some good postsschneppy07 has made some good postsschneppy07 has made some good postsschneppy07 has made some good posts

I'm glad your enjoying the product, great review! Keep the strength gains coming!

>>>>All American EFX Board Rep<<<<<

Personal trainer/ Natural Freak

2012 belding natural classic overall winner

www.aaefx.com
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/aap.htm
schneppy07 is offline   Reply With Quote