Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   LD Reviews Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12306)

linedriver465 01-24-2013 10:03 PM

LD Reviews Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP

http://store.bbcomcdn.com/store/prod...white450px.jpg

http://www.shotgunsupplements.co.nz/...60serve-NT.jpg

Special thanks to jordansrt4 and the folks over at Infinite Labs for giving me the opportunity to log a 60 serving tub of their pre-workout, Juggernaut HP. I will be logging 60 scoops of the Pink Lemonade flavor.

Currently, I’m following Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1 BBB with Overhead Press, Deadlift, Bench and Squat + 2 accessory/auxiliary days

For every review, I will grade Juggernaut HP on the follow:
Energy:
Focus:
Pump:

After my first review, I will also review:
Taste:
Mixibility:

Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Squat + accessory workout! I consider myself fairly stim tolerant so I’ll plan to start with 2 scoops and adjust as necessary.

linedriver465 01-25-2013 05:45 PM

1/24/13: Back Squat + accessory

Taste: 8/10
I like to drink my pre-workout in quite a bit of liquid – so instead of using 2 scoops in 12 ounces of water, I used 20 ounces. The taste was refreshing, but definitely not overpowering. I tasted more of a twangy raspberry flavor compared to the lemonade flavor. Overall, refreshing and next time I plan to try it in less water.

Mixibility: 8.5/10
2 scoops in 20 ounces of water mixed in a shaker bottle mixed pretty well after shaking for about 10 seconds. As I sipped the mixture, it stayed mixed for most of the time, with a bit of settling towards the end.

Energy: 8/10
I’m fairly stim tolerant so 300mg of caffeine didn’t have me wired, but I did feel a nice boost of energy that helped me plus away through the workout. No crash which is always a plus.

Focus: 9/10
Focus during my top set of squats was insane – I had tunnel vision and really focused on keeping the knees out and driving with the hips. I lost some focus during BBB Deadlifts, but regained it during front squats and ab wheel rollouts

Pump: 8/10
I usually don’t get a big pump on leg days, but after high rep deads, my upper back, glutes, and forearms had a nice pump going. The front squats helped to round out a solid pump in my quads. Abs felt a little pump after rollouts which is unusual but I cannot complain

Overall, great first use with Juggernaut HP – I will likely use 2 scoops on major days and 1 scoop on auxillary days

Credz 01-26-2013 04:25 AM

Nice first review man! I usually use 2 scoops as well sometimes 1.5. Always gets the job done :)

linedriver465 01-26-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Credz (Post 317215)
Nice first review man! I usually use 2 scoops as well sometimes 1.5. Always gets the job done :)

Excellent to know! Thanks

linedriver465 01-26-2013 04:33 PM

1/26: Auxillary Day

Taste: 9/10
1 scoop in 8 ounces of water had a much stronger and refreshing flavor. Next time I use 2 scoops, it’ll be in 16 ounces of water

Energy: 7.5/10
1 scoop doesn’t have quite the same kick as two but it did help me plug away through my workout while my energy was solid the entire time

Focus: 8/10
Today wasn’t really taxing/heavy day, but during my sets I was able to focus and bang out the reps while feeling the right muscles working. However, it was fairly easy to chat between sets but then again, I wasn’t in a rush

Pump: 9/10
The agmatine really showed up today – great pump in my forearms after farmer’s walks. Also had a nice pump in the triceps and biceps after dips and curls.

jordansrt4 01-28-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linedriver465 (Post 316653)
http://store.bbcomcdn.com/store/prod...white450px.jpg

http://www.shotgunsupplements.co.nz/...60serve-NT.jpg

Special thanks to jordansrt4 and the folks over at Infinite Labs for giving me the opportunity to log a 60 serving tub of their pre-workout, Juggernaut HP. I will be logging 60 scoops of the Pink Lemonade flavor.

Currently, I’m following Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1 BBB with Overhead Press, Deadlift, Bench and Squat + 2 accessory/auxiliary days

For every review, I will grade Juggernaut HP on the follow:
Energy:
Focus:
Pump:

After my first review, I will also review:
Taste:
Mixibility:

Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Squat + accessory workout! I consider myself fairly stim tolerant so I’ll plan to start with 2 scoops and adjust as necessary.

Good stuff bud!

linedriver465 01-28-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordansrt4 (Post 318085)
Good stuff bud!

Thanks Jordan!

linedriver465 01-28-2013 07:42 PM

1/28: 2 scoops in 16 ounces of water

Energy: 9/10
I must have slept pretty well the night before so I was feeling pretty good all day – paired with the fact that I had 2 scoops on an empty stomach lead to a great workout. Energy was solid until the last few minor exercises which isn’t a huge deal.

Focus: 8/10
Outstanding focus on my top set of OHD Press – I was also able to really focus on driving the bar quickly with the BBB Bench sets. Lost a little focus towards the end, but I somehow powered through the kroc rows on autopilot-ish

Pump: 8/10
The pump in my lats after kroc rows was insane; not much of a pump in shoulders and traps today, but a decent pump in my triceps after pushdowns and BBB bench.

linedriver465 01-29-2013 10:07 PM

1/29/13: 2 scoops in 16 ounces water on Deadlift Day

Energy: 5/10
Going in to my deadlift top set, I was feeling pretty good, but after that set, I felt like utter garbage. It may have been partially due to dropping my calories too much for my mini pre-spring break cut, but I haven’t felt this crappy during a workout in a long long time. I doubt it was juggernaut’s fault but dang, today’s energy was rough

Focus: 5.5/10
Decent focus during the top set and BBB squat but everything else was a struggle – for me, focus and energy go hand-in-hand, so when one is bad, the other is bad.

Pump: 7/10
Some pump in my lats and forearms after deadlift since I tried to perform as many warm-up sets with double overhand grip – solid pump in hammies and glutes after GHRs, but that’s about it.

linedriver465 01-30-2013 08:28 PM

1/30: 1.5 scoops in 16 ounces water on Bench + accessory day

Energy: 9/10
Much much better energy today – I went in to the workout feeling well rested and I blasted through my bench top set and the accessory was nothing! I probably could have kept going but I wanted to rest up for tomorrow’s squatz.

Focus: 9.25/10
Some of the best focus I’ve ever had on bench sets, which is rare because I’ve always struggled with focus on bench. Focus during the high rep accessory work was also solid

Pump: 9.5/10
Outstanding pump in my triceps and chest after bench and overhead. Solid pump in my lats and forearms after chest supported rows. The high rep bicep and tricep work left me with a nice arm pump to end the workout