Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Site Updates
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Site Updates New additions to Muscle and Brawn. Worouts, articles and more.

Old 07-12-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Strength Training – How To Workout When You Have Limited Time

Strength Training – How To Workout When You Have Limited Time

Strength Training – How To Workout When You Have Limited Time | Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding, Powerlifting and Muscle Building.

Quote:
What do you mean there is no time!

Often when we get busy with life, the gym if the first thing that goes. I see it all the time with people I help train online, even with people in my own family.

I stress to them that if it is important enough to them, they will find a way. That statement is normally meet with the reply, “there just isn’t enough time in the day!” Well fellow gym goers, I disagree with you. There is time, and you can make improvements.
...READ MORE

This article was written by Jonathan Byrd, author of the eBook BIG: “Rapidly increase your strength using the BIG strength training system created by top ranked powerlifter Jonathan Byrd.”

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Excellent. Seems like common sense, but I guess there are people that think you have to destroy many different lifts to make progress. Even worse when they skip a workout because they don't have time for 30 different lifts. Good articles. Keep 'em coming.

Last edited by Off Road; 07-12-2013 at 09:41 PM.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #3
Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Great article!

TheByrn.com

Max Gym Lifts: 495/300/605
Last Meet Lifts: 435/303/512
Cutty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:11 AM   #4
Kyle Aaron
community gym PT
Brawn
Points: 4,796, Level: 44 Points: 4,796, Level: 44 Points: 4,796, Level: 44
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: deadlift
Fav Supp: milk
Kyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machine

Time is not an issue for most people. My PT sessions I give are mostly 30', my own workouts doing the same work are 60' or so, quite often. Why? Because I'm fucking around, resting longer than I have to, chatting to people, etc. If I had a smartphone the workouts would be 2 hours of fucking around.

If you're busy, don't fuck around. Get in, lift, get out.

In a world where people watch Everybody Loves Raymond, time is not really the issue. It's effort.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:23 AM   #5
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Aaron View Post
In a world where people watch Everybody Loves Raymond, time is not really the issue. It's effort.
Haha Quote of the year!
Old 07-13-2013, 04:22 AM   #6
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Awesome JB. I trained that way before and am about to do it again, great gains!