Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast
Default JSlep gets his "Pump Fixx"

so we all know what it is but does it work............

First thoughts

i took two scoops in a small glass with some drinking fountain water and gave it a swirl. stuff mixed very well and pretty quickly. didn't have a foamy head or any clumps really to speak of. tipped it back and was pleasantly surprised that it was not as bad tasting as some of the reviews read so far. it was not the best i've had but far from the worst. it really has a hawaiian punch taste to it. i sucked it down in a couple big gulps and looked at the cup and there wasn't really and reminents left in it so like i said it mixes well with very few stirs.

waited.............

waited............

20mins............alright lets do dis!!!

i didn't feel much of anything when i started my workout and really couldn't say i felt much for most of the workout. but one thing i can tell you is that i never felt tired or out of focus for what i was doing. by the time i got halfway through my bench work i realized how cleanly i was focused at the time. i damn near got into PR territory after just two weeks earlier i struggled and felt like a sally. i never got a huge rush, i never felt all hyper or jittery. i worked out for a little over an hour and when i was done i had a ton left in the tank but my idea for the day was to keep things simple and limit my reps from what i was doing.

after my workout i usually have this period of just total crash. i had it with N.O. explode and especially jacked3d but with this i was clean and focused for hours and then had no troubles falling asleep last night. very minimal crash around 4 hrs after taking it but not the total crash were you have to veg out in the lazy boy for an hour.

Ratings

taste.....5
energy and focus........10
crash.........8

overall rating.........7.5
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2010, 10:42 AM   #2
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Nice to see you pushing weight J.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:58 AM   #3
jslep
Max Brawn

jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

thanks buddy i felt the best i had felt in a long time!
Old 10-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #4
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
thanks buddy i felt the best i had felt in a long time!
Do work brotha!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

when you stirred it, did it not foam up a little? maybe when you do three scoops.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
but with this i was clean and focused for hours and then had no troubles falling asleep last night.
That was my experience as well. I had very good focus for hours.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:43 PM   #7
jslep
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaipa View Post
when you stirred it, did it not foam up a little? maybe when you do three scoops.
mine didn't foam at all but maybe you're right on the 3 scoop thing...........we'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
That was my experience as well. I had very good focus for hours.
hopefully it will continue like this!
Old 10-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #8
jslep
Max Brawn

thoughts on the second trial...............

not very good tasting. the second time just seemed worse than the first. its not unbearable but leaves alot to be desired. i had taken it the first time about two hours after eating and did not have the extreme rush others had. but this time i was completely empty and WOW did i get a rush. my whole body got flush and tingly. it was not in a bad way at all it was like feeling like you could go crush something...........so i did. my intensity was extremely high today and as before my focus was unreal. other than the 7-11 slurpee flavoring this stuff is awesome!! but with a bigger rush comes a bigger crash. it was not that bad and i believe i will have no trouble sleeping tonite which are both positives in my book.

ratings

flavor...........3
energy..........10
focus...........10
intensity.......10
crash..........7
Old 11-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #9
jslep
Max Brawn

my apologies for somewhat ditching this log but i for sure cannot take pump fixx. i thought maybe it was coincidence at first but everytime i take it i end up with the runs. i'm sure no one wants to hear about that kind of experience so i'll leave it at that but the morning after each time taken was brutal for me.

my apologies also go to AMS for me not being able to run this as expected. i'm sure they make great products it just turns out this one was not made for me.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #10
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Sorry to hear bro
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether its lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Hes slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote