Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast
Default New Mass Addiction Amplified Logging opportunity....

Ok here it is!!!! Just what ya'll have been waiting for, the New mass addiction amplified is here and i have a bottle for 1 lucky logger...

Just throw up your applications and i will be choosing the winner next monday. But i do love motivational videos and intense lifting songs. So im going to say that you will have a better chance of winning if you throw up a great video or song with you application. Feel free to upload as many videos/songs as you wish. The more i see you on the thread the more you are in my head to be chosen.

answer these in you app:

1. Why i should choose you?
2. What does your diet look like?
3. What is your age?
4. The supplements that you will be on during the log.
5. Will you be able to post before and after pics?

LETS SEE THESE APPLICATIONS!!!