Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 05-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #41
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

you got this ripper!!

did you have any luck with finding posing suits?
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #42
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
you got this ripper!!

did you have any luck with finding posing suits?
I did, and I really hope they are as good as suggested by a couple people.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #43
jslep
Max Brawn

jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

i just got mine and i don't think there is any way to not feel stupid in them. walking around in a speedo is just not that flattering to the male. but who cares right. when people look at your suit funny just give em a gun show!!
Old 05-17-2010, 03:22 PM   #44
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
i just got mine and i don't think there is any way to not feel stupid in them. walking around in a speedo is just not that flattering to the male. but who cares right. when people look at your suit funny just give em a gun show!!
My wife keeps saying she thinks it's funny I'm gonna be on stage practically naked! and I say

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 05-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #45
jslep
Max Brawn

you got anyone goin with ya to the show.....backstage to help and what not? do you have a list of things to bring and such? also i know you need to get sprayed by someone who will be at the show backstage doing them just incase you need a touchup the same person is doing it?
Old 05-17-2010, 03:33 PM   #46
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Quote:
you got anyone goin with ya to the show.....backstage to help and what not? do you have a list of things to bring and such? also i know you need to get sprayed by someone who will be at the show backstage doing them just incase you need a touchup the same person is doing it?
There is this woman my wife went to school with that she finally got back in touch with recently who used to always work out inschool. Well come to find out she is a competitor and was at this show last year, she lives in the area of where the show is going to be. chic is monstrous bro! She is ripped and her legs oh my god are huge!! Any way I've been talking to her and shes setting me up with a guy over there. My wife for sure is going, my oldest boys want to go but not sure if they are yet. I'm actually gonna start tanning here in a week or so, so I can get as dark as I can that way and then paint the rest. My wifes friend is going to be at the show so I'm hoping for the expert help.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 05-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #47
jslep
Max Brawn

Ya if you want help piecing a list of things you should have with you just let me know i can help ya out here. have you got your final week diet nailed down yet and what supps and when you're gonna take em? i know i'm askin alot but just thought i would help if you needed it.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #48
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Quote:
Ya if you want help piecing a list of things you should have with you just let me know i can help ya out here. have you got your final week diet nailed down yet and what supps and when you're gonna take em? i know i'm askin alot but just thought i would help if you needed it.
I'm close on my diet, it's tricky cause I'm on a keto diet. Main sources of carbs are veggies. But I'm getting close to nailing it down.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 05-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #49
jslep
Max Brawn

just make sure you have a carb load in there to fill out the muscle bellies. mine kinda goes like this...........

sun: 0 carbs (these don't include the veggies those are unlimited)
mon: 25 carbs
tue: 0 carbs
now we load
wed: 200
thurs: 300
fri: 350 maybe more

then with the sodium intake i pump it up a ton mon. tues. with high quantities of water then shut it all down on wed with the high carb. all the last 5 days i take taraxatone to dump the water weight and wed i start takin b6, potassium, 6 grams fishoil every meal those sorts of things to help the muscles swallow the carbs and fill out. this is kinda the cycle i have run the last 3 weeks here to prep for it.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #50
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

OK my run with this over, it's been along journey and the results exceeded my expectations by far. I've never ran any supplement like this so I wasn't sure what to expect.I started this log at 169lbs and I am currently sitting at a whopping 159!! Woohoo! Now I know a lot of guys go for size, sure I'd like to be ****ing huge, but I had to face it I just had way to much fat to turn in to muscle. So I decided to cut, cut and cut some more. So here I sit at a big ass 159lbs. Looking to be around 155lbs for my show in late June. LBF Recompadrol did an awesome job at helping me get to where I needed to be, lean and shredded. The only issues I had with this sup was at first I was having bowel movements like 6-7 times a day, but after a couple weeks it passed and the fat just started dropping. This would be the perfect sup for anyone wanting to recomp or cut fat. I ran 2 bottles at roughly 6-8 caps a day for 2 months. Thanks again LBF for the op to try this. Sorry my log wasn't updated as much as I like to or normally do, but with family life lately and show prep I was just bombarded with a ton all at once.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free