Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 04-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #81
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Enjoy the break.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 12:16 PM   #82
schutzashley
Brawn
Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

schutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributor
Default What's up, What's up Friday!!!

Today was awesome! I babysit in gym for an hour then my friend who I babysit with let me go workout, it's an awesome way to not pay for your membership!

So the circuit was grueling 35 minutes of pure sweat on the floor, love it! I could barely breath. I'm going to start making up new, combined strength moves and sharing them. I'm loving getting creative with different moves and adding in another muscle at the same time to work.

here's my latest vid on my favorite breakfast, Protein Pancakes!! Check it out for a few tips i just learned about, on how to keep the digestion slow so insulin levels don't spike!Seriously these cakes rock! I love calling them cakes. Have a productive and awesome Friday!!

schutzashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #83
schutzashley
Brawn

schutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributor
Default Steak Skewers with my mom, Lucinda!

Watch my mom make a steak skewer dinner that will last you the entire week if you measure out appropriate portions. My friends tore these skewers up at our last house party. Thank you Matt Lowe, Lucinda Lowe, Mark Przybyla & Tony Schutz for your help with the "Spare Tire" Demo!!

Look out for more recipes and cooking with Lu & Ash. I'm going to personally continue moving forward with this idea, cooking healthfully with my mom once a week.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #84
schutzashley
Brawn

Default INTERVIEW WITH MY BROTHER on smoking

I decided to take the opportunity to speak with my family about their health. I am interested in hearing how other people think this through in their life. Why they are where they are, what their goals are, if they are trying to change or reach goals, etc. Listen to what he says about his smoking and his life right now.

He has been smoking for about 8 years+ now.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:35 PM   #85
schutzashley
Brawn

Default My new blog!

Check out my new Blog.....I have workouts that I have created and recipes. This is just the first step, it's an awesome feeling to start something like this. Thank you SS.

Fierce Forward Tips

Old 05-12-2010, 03:42 PM   #86
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schutzashley View Post
Check out my new Blog.....I have workouts that I have created and recipes. This is just the first step, it's an awesome feeling to start something like this. Thank you SS.

Fierce Forward Tips
You're welcome Ashley. You're an amazing inspiration and I hope you keep hard at this. You will change the lives of many.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote