Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Resources > Workouts

Notices

Workouts Database of workouts, and workout related resources.

Old 07-01-2014, 12:45 AM   #91
JBWarren70
GymRat
Brawn
Points: 737, Level: 14 Points: 737, Level: 14 Points: 737, Level: 14
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Curls brah!
Fav Supp: Skittles, Pizza, Proteinz
JBWarren70 has made some very good postsJBWarren70 has made some very good postsJBWarren70 has made some very good postsJBWarren70 has made some very good postsJBWarren70 has made some very good postsJBWarren70 has made some very good postsJBWarren70 has made some very good postsJBWarren70 has made some very good postsJBWarren70 has made some very good postsJBWarren70 has made some very good postsJBWarren70 has made some very good posts

I am now just seeing this thread.

I have been on a Full Body workout for the past 60 days now. I do have a Training Log on MAB, the link is in my signature.

The reason I started on this type of program is because I thought why don't people use basic lifting techniques to build a physique that most people are trying to aspire to? Unfortunately, Mass Media, $$$$, has killed common sense. Selling a product means more than discussing what an individual should be doing. I then discovered what 'Classic Lifters' were doing and I knew I had to do this.

My Experience With Full Body:
I started this program when I returned to Afghanistan, Apr 2014. Apr 21st I weighed 200 with a BF% estimated at 14%. June 21st I weighed in at 206, no idea on BF%; I can see that I have lost more fat on my limbs, more visible veins (hands to shoulders; feet to quads).

The variation of Reeves workout I perform is:
Shoulders
Chest
Back
Biceps
Triceps
Legs
Calf
Deadlift - 1 day a week

When I first started on this program I lowered the weight and worked into it to get used to the change of work performed. I felt the difference, and wondered how anyone could do this type of training!? The first 2-3 weeks I felt more tired than usual, but I kept eating and stuck with it.

I am now pushing heavier weight for reps than compared to the other routines I was doing (PHUL and SL5x5). I feel great. I am progressing.

Now with 2 months of Full Body under my belt, I am making some changes from the variation I found online and pushing for more compound lifts still using the 3 sets for 8-12 reps. I started this change with yesterdays workout.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:38 PM   #92
Jhnsn8
Brawn
Points: 617, Level: 12 Points: 617, Level: 12 Points: 617, Level: 12
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Power Clean
Jhnsn8 is a dedicated contributorJhnsn8 is a dedicated contributorJhnsn8 is a dedicated contributorJhnsn8 is a dedicated contributorJhnsn8 is a dedicated contributorJhnsn8 is a dedicated contributorJhnsn8 is a dedicated contributorJhnsn8 is a dedicated contributorJhnsn8 is a dedicated contributorJhnsn8 is a dedicated contributorJhnsn8 is a dedicated contributor

Fullbody workouts is great for natural lifters! and who want a classic Physique!
Jhnsn8 is offline   Reply With Quote