Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Reviews
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Reviews Read and post reviews for popular bodybuilding supplements

Old 06-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #1
Ramrod
Max Brawn
Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member
Default Double Dragons "Juiced" Pre-Workout Review

Double Dragon “Juiced”

Pre-Workout

I’m not going to fill you with BS and tell you how good or bad each ingredient is. The blend is pretty much the same as most effective pre-works out there. I do like how they give a break down by the amount of each ingredient. Like these other companies that are giving HUGE proprietary blends. When I see these, my first thought is they are hiding something or under dosing the good stuff. I believe Double Dragon felt the same way.

Now to the important stuff. After about a week, I jumped up to 2 scoops to get the effect I was after. Shortly after that I backed down to 1.5 scoops to help stretch it a bit farther. I was enjoying the product. 1.5 scoops was the sweet spot for dosage for me. Stuff kicked in pretty fast about 10-15min and you could feel some BA tingles and you knew you were ready to hit the gym hard. Effects seem to last a solid 45min, but not much longer. Now when it was done I was done. Didn’t really crash hard, but it’s like you can feel the energy leave. I didn’t feel tried like I was shot for the day at all. Matter of fact, I lift before work and always have to pull an 8hr shift after my workout.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 scoop (4.4g)
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving%
DVCreatine Monohydrate1.5g
Agmatine Sulfate500mg
Beta Alanine1.5g
Caffeine300mg
Alpha yohimbine2mg
Higenamine15mg

So I’d base this Pre-Workout just above Average in its power. Where the product really shine was in Mixing and Taste. I have never had any supplement mix as well as this. Literally just one shake after filling with water and 99% of the time. That was all that was needed. Now the Flavors… Power Punch and Lemon Lime. Power Punch is above average for a Punch taste, but the freakin Lemon Lime was perfect in every way. Man I found myself using other brands or a different flavor. Because I was afraid I would run out of it.

Now on to the last factor, the so called PUMP factor. I never have an issue with getting a Pump. I eat plenty of Carbs and I drink plenty of water. These two factors seem to do the job for me. So all I can say was, I always had good pumps while take it.

So what we have here is a solid contender for a Pre-workout. I like to rotate through Pre-workouts. I don’t mind taking the same one over and over again all year. I just like trying new ones and different flavors. Double Dragon did a solid job here with Juiced. They didn’t invent or break out a new secret compound. What they did was produce a proven formula, but mastered its mixabilty and taste. One thing to add and I’ll wrap this up… The LEMON LIME HANDS DOWN BEST TASTING PRE-WORKOUT I HAVE EVER HAD…I found myself licking my fingers and scraping the side of the tub one night like a crack head looking for a fix…
Ramrod is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links