ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
i need focus
First requirement for any program. It doesn't matter on which program you are, if you don't have focus and consistency, it won't work for you. Glad to see that finally you are ready to get out of your comfort zone Ben. I'm definitely in for some solid sessions from now onwards ... keep rocking brother ...
Old 06-12-2014, 08:53 AM   #2122
OneMorePlate
Max Brawn
Points: 4,036, Level: 40 Points: 4,036, Level: 40 Points: 4,036, Level: 40
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 30+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Red Meat
OneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master member

Quote:
Yes. Its a little worse though when youve had it before.
Sucks understand all to well.
This was my struggle for a long time, remember using training weights I can't & probably will never touch again.
Choices Ben
Keep doing what your doing or identify whats wrong and make adjustments.

So what do we do here?

For me its going back to what made me stronger "rep work".
New focus is speed & form this governs weight selection.
Could I use more weight, yes but that is where form can break down and the reps become useless for the movement.
Quit frankly i don't have time to waste, lol

It helps to enjoy the process, for me training is my recreation absolutely love most forms of exercise.

Keep pushing the human bodies limits Ben.
OneMorePlate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:02 PM   #2123
Henry19
Max Brawn
Points: 3,767, Level: 38 Points: 3,767, Level: 38 Points: 3,767, Level: 38
Activity: 32% Activity: 32% Activity: 32%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift/Squat
Fav Supp: Skittles
Henry19 is a master memberHenry19 is a master memberHenry19 is a master memberHenry19 is a master memberHenry19 is a master memberHenry19 is a master memberHenry19 is a master memberHenry19 is a master memberHenry19 is a master memberHenry19 is a master memberHenry19 is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
First requirement for any program. It doesn't matter on which program you are, if you don't have focus and consistency, it won't work for you. Glad to see that finally you are ready to get out of your comfort zone Ben. I'm definitely in for some solid sessions from now onwards ... keep rocking brother ...
Words of wisdom here.

You definitely have the drive in you to reach savagery, Ben. Now's the time to realize it
Old 06-13-2014, 07:59 PM   #2124
EliteDreams
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Thank you thank you.

Fri June 13th

Strict press
165x2

PR match, missed a 3rd rep.

Push press
205x1

Wanted 3

Not related to lifting but this is an awesome read.

http://m.easybakegunclub.com/blog/19...S.html?mr=4816

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #2125
jdmalm123
Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

good pressing

thanks for the link
Old 06-14-2014, 01:18 AM   #2126
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Fri June 13th
Strict press 165x2 PR match, missed a 3rd rep.
Push press 205x1 Wanted 3
Superb Presses Ben ... keep pushing your limits buddy ...
Old 06-14-2014, 04:20 AM   #2127
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
After several weeks, this programming, or lack thereof, well sort of, anyway, i need focus. Got 10/20/Life laid out, over the next few weeks im gonna build up to some "maxes." Plan is a 300 touch and go bench and pull 425 for at least 2 singles. Then my 10 week peak begins. Gonna hit some light bench tomorrow.
Good morning, ED. I was thinking about you this morning. And this post, I am about to write, the topic is what I have highlighted in the quote: "I need focus".........

I will be 53 soon, and as far as "aging-process" is concerned, I have some trying times ahead of me that I know is coming because of this process, that only the iron and diet can assist me with.

I have already laid this foundation, and I am prepping and prepared for this natural process and will fight it head on. I do not like the future without the iron (I have experienced it), and I do like what the future of the iron brings (and I have experienced this) and know the difference. So I fight to be with the iron, because this IS the best side to be on. And, I fight the good fight. I have seen some at 53 years old, who do not train, and I do not like what I see.

I am in the fight to be the best I can, and know I will never be as strong as some others. But this does not mean I am weak (as far as what iron is moved). I fight to be....the best I can be.

ED, I know I will eventually succumb to the aging process, but I will not go down without a fight, and will have fought a good fight. And, have done something to improve its path to the end we all get to.

This is one reason I decided to post videos of my Training Maxes. You see, I know I am not the strongest, but at the same time, I know, that at 53 years old (soon) and Military Pressing 160lbs at 164lbs, is respectable. As strong as others, no way. Solid, absolutely. I know...."the average"...53 year old can not do this.

You win the majority of the battles within you, everything falls into place, ED. If you compete with yourself, and win the majority, you will win, ED.

And, I know toughness when I see it, and have learned where it can evolve and get seeded from.

The strongest person I know, has one of the weakest and unwilling bodies I know.

This is my wife. She has a laundry list of medical issues, that weaken her body from head to toe. Its hard for her to get out of bed physically (and even worse now since he broke her ankle trying to help another disabled couple), and when she gets up she has severe headaches, nausea, shakes, and severe weakness, until the medication she has to take kicks in, and assists with these issues. And, this is just getting up.

During the day, all joints hurt, and it is hard for her to get around. She deals with severe headaches, random fainting spells(because of the fibrous dysplasia on her front facial bone, and the fainting caused her to fall and break her ankle).

I could go on and on about her, but I think you get her situation.

You see ED, she is so STUBBORN in her RESOLVE not to GIVE UP, she has already lived beyond what the doctors told her she would. She is focused on NOT LETTING THIS GET THE BEST OF HER. She fights and is focused each day to do better than the last...

ED....Her body is not willing.....

But her mind and heart within her..............IS.

And she WINS!

Ya got it!

And, I be damned! If I let her down!

Get focused, and stop your crying....

With respect,

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 06-14-2014 at 04:33 AM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:26 AM   #2128
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

And, in honor and respect of "Your Focus", A tribute to who you are, and who you are about to become.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17302

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:13 PM   #2129
EliteDreams
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Wed June 18th

I started to do this yesterday but, oh well

Tuggin
385x3

Weak bitch. I cant hang onto straps its so fucking humid.

One arm deads
225x2

Rows
225 2x10

NOOOOO

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:15 PM   #2130
jdmalm123
Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

i chalk my straps!

one-arm craziness!