Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2014, 06:21 PM   #21
linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

2/28: 3 caps 30 minutes pre workout on SQ + accessory

Strength/Rep Increase: 9
Exceeded rep goal on the top set of low bar squats; added weight to high bar squats, calf raises, leg extensions. Added reps to SLDLs and DB Curls.

Energy: 8.5
Because I flew across two time zones yesterday evening my sleep and body clock was thrown off. I woke up pretty groggy and wasn't sure how the workout today was going to go. However, after warming up and taking Decimate Amplified, I noticed an increase in clean energy that lasted the duration of my workout but not enough for post lower body conditioning.

Focus: 8.5
The mirror at my Boston gym was really messing with my focus; I try not to look at myself and focus on the movement but my inability to avoid the mirror messed with my head. Nonetheless, midn muscle connection was solid during the entire workout.

Pumps: 8
After low bar squats, I had a slight glute pump; high bar squats left me with a decent quad pump. After SLDLs my lower back had a CRAZY pump. Leg Extensions and Calf Raises rounded out my quad and calf pump respectively. Slight pump in my lower abs and biceps after HLRs and DB Curls.

Side Effects: 10
None

"Like" my Facebook author page for future article updates

Follow my lifting log!

"Life is too short to dick around" - Steve Shaw
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links