Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:27 PM   #11
J_Byrd
Max Brawn
Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!

Enjoy the process! I have not hit a dead lift meet pr in 3 years!

Proudly sponsored by

http://muscleandbrawn.com

http://bigworkoutplan.com/

http://www.andersonpowerlifting.com/Default.asp

"This is about strength, not getting a 10.0 form score from the Russian judge" Steve Shaw
J_Byrd is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2014, 08:55 AM   #12
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Superb post and great inputs ...
Old 06-08-2014, 12:05 PM   #13
Stienthor
Brawn
Points: 703, Level: 14 Points: 703, Level: 14 Points: 703, Level: 14
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: with weights 1+ yr
Training Type: 5x5
Stienthor has made some good postsStienthor has made some good postsStienthor has made some good postsStienthor has made some good postsStienthor has made some good postsStienthor has made some good postsStienthor has made some good postsStienthor has made some good postsStienthor has made some good postsStienthor has made some good posts

42 yrs old and in the big picture new to serious weight training. Age and the wisdom that comes with age, has helped me realize that the information a lot of these guys put out is true.
First yr like the beginning of a career gets quick results but it is the 5 yr cycle that will show the best and most rewarding results. each step a bit more of a grind then the last, but owe so worth it. I have not done the five yrs as of yet, but that is where age and wisdom has shown me what is coming and how it is most likely to play out.
initial perception can get your head going in the wrong direction with this game. (I say that from experience) no big deal, cause you gonna find that with what you accomplish depending on the effort you put into it, your gonna be miles ahead of average guy and even those with uncommon, but untrained strength.
Enjoy the journey the results will be worth it no matter what level they are.

Just my two cents for the younger guys getting into this game. from a older guy in the same boat as you.
Stienthor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 07:45 AM   #14
Biggraygrizzly
Uber Brawn
Points: 989, Level: 16 Points: 989, Level: 16 Points: 989, Level: 16
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 32
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Beef Aminos
Biggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributor

Just think you every time you go to the gym you have success,just remember why you are there and what your purpose is and concentrate on that whether you are powerlifter or bodybuilder or just want to stay in shape. So research all you can from reliable sources on training and nutrition and you will go far as what you put into it and enjoy all aspects of of it, so that being said do not train like girlie men and eat like birds! All of your successes will come slow so be patient and open to new way and pay attention to what your body tell you!
Keep on pumping.
Biggraygrizzly is online now   Reply With Quote