Muscle and Brawn Forums
 

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Mind and Motivation
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Mind and Motivation This forum is for the cultivation of motivation, inner health, spiritual health and mental strength.

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2014, 11:00 PM   #1
Xyanide
Member
Brawn
Points: 639, Level: 12 Points: 639, Level: 12 Points: 639, Level: 12
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
 

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 76
Training Exp: Less than a year
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: ON Creatine Powder
Reputation: 1310
Xyanide has made some good postsXyanide has made some good postsXyanide has made some good postsXyanide has made some good postsXyanide has made some good postsXyanide has made some good postsXyanide has made some good postsXyanide has made some good postsXyanide has made some good postsXyanide has made some good posts
Default 10% and the other 90%

This video just made me thing really carefully about what the hell I want and expect form my life. Not just lifting, but everything. If anyone wants to discuss the topic in the video, then let's.

Xyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.