Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2014, 08:30 AM   #1
bn2004
New Brawn
Points: 247, Level: 4 Points: 247, Level: 4 Points: 247, Level: 4
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: Not enough.
Training Type: Get In Shape
Fav Exercise: Not sure.
Fav Supp: Coffee
bn2004 has made some quality postsbn2004 has made some quality postsbn2004 has made some quality postsbn2004 has made some quality postsbn2004 has made some quality postsbn2004 has made some quality postsbn2004 has made some quality posts
Default Whatsup fellas

Hey there guys, I'm Blake and I just happened across these boards after looking up some muscle building tips and whatnot on youtube, and then finding BendTheBars videos. I really liked the info he was putting out so I decided to come on over and join the boards.

Basically I have been weight training now for around 5 years, 2-3 were totally wasted doing stupid shit, advice from friends etc.. but I won't get into that. The last 2 years I've basically just done compounds 3-4 days a week, building up to heavy sets then doing a few drop sets. My wife and I are both in college, and I'm working 2 jobs atm neither which are hard, but they definitely take up a ton of my time, however I'm to the point where I want to be in great shape, and damn strong as well, so I decided this is going to be the year where I start putting my fitness goals near the top of my priority list instead of leaving them near the bottom. No doubt its going to be rough, but I'm ready to give it everything.

With that being said I look forward to partaking in discussions with everyone here, and I wish you all the best!

Thanks,

Blake
bn2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links