|07-06-2009, 07:34 AM||#1|
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Join Date: Jul 2009
Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
Gear Use Truisms
by Iron Addict
1. The more gear you do the more you grow. Sorry I know many of you
didn't want to hear that but it's a fact. While going from 500 mgs a
week to 1000 may not double your gains it will increase them (assuming
training and nutrition are in order) and going from a gram to 2 grams a
week will again probably not double your gains but again will increase
2. Something happens when mega-dosing (2+ grams a week) that simply does not occur at lower doses. Magic starts!
3. For growth heavy androgens are the way to go for 80% of trainees.
This means a test base with fina, d-ball, adrol, or EQ. Primo, deca,
anavar, winny etc have their uses but NEVER supply the bang for the
buck of the heavy hitters and never equate to the growth of the
big-boys. If you can't grow on test, tren, and d-ball take up bowling,
you ain't gonna grow. Quit searching for exotic roids that you think
will somehow catapult you to the next level. The basics are where it's
at. The only thing that grows better on the light anabolics is your
4. Shots should NOT hurt, or hurt VERY LITTLE! If the mg per ml ratio
is correct for the gear/ester a shot should not be painful and should
not cause swelling. ALL common gear (in oil, water based suspensions
are a different animal) flows absolutely fine through a 25 gauge pin
and if you can give me one reason to use anything else I would be
stupefied! It is NOT the amount of oil that causes pain, it is the
solvent content. MORE IS NOT BETTER!
5. MANY, MANY people are simply not bothered by est related sides. I
see posts all the time by people that have just always assumed they had
to use anti-e's and have never even done a cycle without them. If you
are not sure you should certainly have them on hand in case, and they
should always be used post-cycle but why use them if they are not
needed? I have NEVER used anti-e's during a cycle even when doing 3
grams a week test. I have NEVER had any est related problem. Even when
doing synovex with the est left in. Probably 80% of people do need
anti-e protection but if you don't need it why are you doing it? All
anti-e's reduce the anabolic effects of gear to some degree.
6. Doing gear does NOT stop overtraining from occurring, it greatly
reduces its effects but EVERYONE still has a point (volume/frequency)
at which overtraining occurs. THE BIGGEST SINGLE REASON PEOPLE DO NOT
GROW IS THEY OVERTRAIN, PERIOD END OF DISCUSSION! I always suggest
doing a routine that someone knows they can grow on when not juicing
then the gear will amplify the training results. Most people overtrain
and don't grow optimally or at all.
7. After your first couple of cycles each subsequent cycle has
diminishing returns. You lose a large percentage of your gains post
cycle. Don't tell me you keep all or most of your gains. If it worked
that way the average guy starting out at 170 that gained 20 lbs each
cycle and kept 15 would only need to do 6 cycles spread out over two
years to be a 260 lb FREAK. It don't work that way sorry!
8. The big boys (competitive Bodybuilders and powerlifters) generally
stay on year round. I know many of you didn't want to hear
this.....sorry! That is how they avoid the weight yo-yo's and
consistently go up.
9. The toxicity of orals is SEVERELY OVERSTATED. I have never talked to
or exchanged information with someone that actually had blood-work done
while on that still thought they were toxic. The people that will tell
you how poison they are have NEVER been tested while doing them. I have
done d-ball for over a year strait at 75+ mgs per day while being
tested. No problems. They should still be used cautiously but until you
have had blood-work done you have no idea how they will effect you.
Nonetheless people recommending only using them for 4 weeks are fucking
10. The longer you stay on, the better chance you have of keeping the
gains you make. It takes the body some time to acclimate to the new
muscle mass. People that do little mini cycles tend to be yo-yo's
11. How you come off is VITALLY important to how much of the mass you
retain. Have a proper game plan and execute faithfully. I hate watching
someone totally decompose because they fucked up post cycle so bad.
12. NO ONE CAN TELL YOU HOW MUCH SIZE AND STRENGTH YOU SHOULD/WILL GAIN ON A CYCLE. QUIT ASKING!
13. NO ONE CAN PREDICT WHAT SIDE EFFECTS YOU WILL INCUR, QUIT ASKING!
14. NO ONE CAN TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU WILL LOSE POST-CYCLE, QUIT ASKING.
15. All these things can only be learned in retrospect AFTER you have
tried. Your individual metabolism is unique onto itself. You will never
know until you try.
16. All AS work best in a calorie and macro/micro nutrient
overabundance environment. If you are not getting 2 grams of protein
per pound of bodyweight while on and training heavy you are fucking
yourself out of gains. Quit bitching your not growing. Step up to the
dinner plate or go home.
17. All this said IF your training routine and diet are correct you
don't need lots of gear for great results. I often get new trainees
that gain more training natural with a great routine and diet than they
did on their last cycle.
|gear, iron addict, steroids, truisms|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Gear||Fazc||Powerlifting & Strength Training||14||08-10-2012 08:57 AM|
|Care of lifting gear||5kgLifter||General Board||6||07-13-2012 02:00 PM|
|Gear||Jen||Powerlifting & Strength Training||14||06-08-2012 04:16 AM|
|FS: The One & 2nd Gear... plus others||manofmany||General Board||13||02-06-2010 12:09 PM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|