Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #11
Kroy
Brawn
Points: 850, Level: 15 Points: 850, Level: 15 Points: 850, Level: 15
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 6 yrs in 90's, 3 yrs now
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: iron
Kroy is a consistent contributorKroy is a consistent contributorKroy is a consistent contributorKroy is a consistent contributorKroy is a consistent contributorKroy is a consistent contributorKroy is a consistent contributorKroy is a consistent contributorKroy is a consistent contributorKroy is a consistent contributorKroy is a consistent contributor

I ran Madcow for a couple of months when I got back into training after a 16 year layoff. I liked it, and if I remember correctly, they do recommend a couple of sets of weighted dips, curls and triceps extensions on the Friday workout. But I also remember tweaking the program with slight additions such as lat pulldowns or pullups after rows, and a few additional shoulder movements. It never slowed my progression, especially if you work them in based on your recovery and intensity that day. At the very least, it will remove any doubt in your head that you're not doing enough volume, and keep you with the program.
Kroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links