Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 10-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #21
Adamite1114
Max Brawn
Points: 2,563, Level: 30 Points: 2,563, Level: 30 Points: 2,563, Level: 30
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: on and off 7 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift, Squats
Fav Supp: Phosflex
Adamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgben3 View Post
I actually have a friend that has a Herbalife Club. I have mixed feelings on this product. He has been trying to get me into the selling pyramid, I'm not interested in that at all. There products are actually pretty good, I buy them every once in a while from him, cause he is a friend and well he is a great salesman and its hard to say no to him. lol. Great product but a bit over priced.
Yeah when I heard of them they made the ad sound like they needed employees, as soon as I saw the pyramid I walked out. Obviously they're stuff worked because they had real Before and After pics but I agree it's over priced.
Adamite1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #22
Adamite1114
Max Brawn
Points: 2,563, Level: 30 Points: 2,563, Level: 30 Points: 2,563, Level: 30
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: on and off 7 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift, Squats
Fav Supp: Phosflex
Adamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalfry View Post
Jesus - how much did you take?
I used to take a pre-workout by CMI called NO3 Overload and it had zero caffeine and a butt load of niacin. It tasted like shit and always had a bit of a deposit in the bottom of my shaker but I had the most extreme mental focus I've ever had.

My supplement horror story was from (and I could be wrong on the name of it) aminovol. It came as a part of a three supplement kit for bulking. Second day on that I was insatiably aroused. I was going to college at the time and had to focus the majority of my efforts on hiding my hardon. My girlfriend (now wife) was frightened after we did it three or four times in a row and I still wanted more. We banged until I had a painful rash and her lady bits ached. The rash made having a boner hurt and I still had one constantly so I was in near constant pain for days until that shit left my system.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

That is insane! Did you ever call the company, complain, get a refund, or sue them?
Adamite1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #23
Mercersburgguy
Brawn
Points: 811, Level: 15 Points: 811, Level: 15 Points: 811, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Exercise: Bench
Fav Supp: Syntha 6 Protein
Mercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalfry View Post
Jesus - how much did you take?
I used to take a pre-workout by CMI called NO3 Overload and it had zero caffeine and a butt load of niacin. It tasted like shit and always had a bit of a deposit in the bottom of my shaker but I had the most extreme mental focus I've ever had.

My supplement horror story was from (and I could be wrong on the name of it) aminovol. It came as a part of a three supplement kit for bulking. Second day on that I was insatiably aroused. I was going to college at the time and had to focus the majority of my efforts on hiding my hardon. My girlfriend (now wife) was frightened after we did it three or four times in a row and I still wanted more. We banged until I had a painful rash and her lady bits ached. The rash made having a boner hurt and I still had one constantly so I was in near constant pain for days until that shit left my system.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
That sounds horrible did the rash clear up?
Mercersburgguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #24
bigalfry
Max Brawn
Points: 4,796, Level: 44 Points: 4,796, Level: 44 Points: 4,796, Level: 44
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Bench
Fav Supp: Beef
bigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamite1114 View Post
That is insane! Did you ever call the company, complain, get a refund, or sue them?
Nah - I just chalked it up to the T levels of a 19 year old combined with a larger than usual dose of aminos. Once I took a few days off of it and recovered I took it again but starting with a very small dose and working my way up to the full dose and I was fine. The bottle told me to do that in the first place but of course I was 19 and every 19 year old thinks they know everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercersburgguy View Post
That sounds horrible did the rash clear up?
Took a few days of abstaining but yeah it went away pretty quickly. I don't think it was the aminovol that caused it - just ...err... overuse.
bigalfry is online now   Reply With Quote