Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast
Default WHAT NOW?

So some of you will have seen my 2 month in progress pictures.

Really appreciate the kind words, youv'e boosted my confidence allot, I thought you wouldn't think I'd done very well.

As ou can see, what you said would happen about the fat gain,did.

I haven't gained any visible fat, and I'm looking better than I did before.

However I'm two months in now, and noob gains don't last forever.

Not that they'll just stop now, or even that they've stopped at all, but now that I've been at it for a couple of months, does this mean that my gains will slowly be deteriorating?

Will I now notice that in the NEXT two months, I won't have added as much muscle as I did this time 2 months into the program?

Reason I ask is because that effects fat gain. The reason I haven't gained visible fat like you said I wouldn't is because I've added more muscle than I have hat, and I have a very high metabolism because I'm a teen ager.

Obviously as you get more and more into training, and as the ,months go buy I assume those lines blur, (The ones between muscle and fat gain ratio), and the fat starts to notice.

I've been really pleased with the way things have turned out so far, in terms of the fat gain thing, and if it continues like this it'd be fantastic. I'm just not sure weather it will.

Most peoples noob gains last a year, so should I continue to not look fatter for my first year?

Or is it downhill from here.

Thanks again for the responses, meant allot

- Linden
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links