Italian Proud
Max Brawn
Points: 6,751, Level: 54 Points: 6,751, Level: 54 Points: 6,751, Level: 54
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Squats/Deads
Fav Supp: Food
dzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I like the plan with the 531 DZ - after all, the usual BBB is too freaking boring lol. Tonight you kept it to 1 accessory lift after BBB which is perfect. Really cool exercise that Pallof Press as well. I will have to try it. It seems sort of like an upright plank with a press mixed in.
I think I really am going to enjoy this new style of BBB.

Pallof press works really well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
I like the new BBB style. Not so boring as 5x10 all the time. Wendler seems to have some pretty cool ideas in his new book.
There are a lot of good ideas in his book. You should check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work DZ! Congrats on the PR! Keep smashing!!!!!!
Thnx again Hunter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Nice easy squat session there DZ! Training smart I say
I don't know if I would say "easy".

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanHorrorFilm View Post
Fucking A man, i was scoping out the new BBB myself before deciding on the Prowler Challenge.
Try it when your done w/ the Prowler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilldBill88 View Post
Congrats on the Rep PR.
Thnx Bill!

I just want a place where I can be left alone to get strong and work off some aggression.
-Dave Tate-

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-

dzarello is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #272
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

I'm actually contemplating going onto the 100 rep challenge....lol, just keep doing challenge after challenge
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #273
dzarello
Italian Proud
Max Brawn

dzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master member

Quote:
I'm actually contemplating going onto the 100 rep challenge....lol, just keep doing challenge after challenge
There are plenty of challenges in his new book. Enough for years of entertainment!

I just want a place where I can be left alone to get strong and work off some aggression.
-Dave Tate-

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Old 08-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #274
dzarello
Italian Proud
Max Brawn

8/15/2013

3/5/1 Cycle 15 Wave 1 BBB Powerlifting

Bench w/u
45x10
95x5 banded
115x5 banded
145x3 banded

Working
165x3
185x3
215x8--rep PR
225x1 paused
245x1 paused

BBB
135x10x5

DB Row (supersetted w/ BBB Bench)
50x10x2e
75x10e
100x10e
100x25e

Rear Delt Destroyer
2 25lb plates 100
2 10lb plates 50
2 5lb plates 50

Pushdowns
20x35
25x25

Pushups
BWx25
BWx20

DONE

Very strong session tonight. I am enjoying this BBB so far. I am trying to limit myself on the accessories, but I have had real good luck with all of my back work. Its hard to give it up. I enjoy my upper back/lats work so I am going to keep ENOUGH to make/keep me happy. Everything felt real good tonight. Looking forward to DL Saturday. Have to squeeze in a quick one. My son's bday is this weekend. He will be the BIG 3. Watch out world!

The REAL Alice in Chains!

-Dave Tate-

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Old 08-15-2013, 09:32 PM   #275
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

Best Alice in Chains song in my opinion....good choice.

solid benching too ha
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:00 AM   #276
Vin1968
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,648, Level: 31 Points: 2,648, Level: 31 Points: 2,648, Level: 31
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 2-3 years
Vin1968 is a consistent contributorVin1968 is a consistent contributorVin1968 is a consistent contributorVin1968 is a consistent contributorVin1968 is a consistent contributorVin1968 is a consistent contributorVin1968 is a consistent contributorVin1968 is a consistent contributorVin1968 is a consistent contributorVin1968 is a consistent contributorVin1968 is a consistent contributor

Keep up the great work zarello! I am confused, your son will be bench press, deadlift, and squat? Please explain
Old 08-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #277
dzarello
Italian Proud
Max Brawn

Quote:
Best Alice in Chains song in my opinion....good choice.

solid benching too ha
I would have to agree with you ^^^. They have a lot of good songs, except for the new stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin1968 View Post
Keep up the great work zarello! I am confused, your son will be bench press, deadlift, and squat? Please explain
Thnx Vindango!

My son will be 3 yrs old this weekend! He will eventually learn the big 3. Clear as mud?

-Dave Tate-

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Old 08-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #278
Squatter
Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Just throw in a dash of instinctive training DZ - if you feel like doing extra work, go for it as you take what the body is willing to give at any moment. Just keep it in mind tho for the next session tho.

Super impressive bench work
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 295 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1310 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #279
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Happy B-Day to your kid. 3 is a wild age, be prepared
Really nice rep PR. The PR train is rolling along.
I would buy Wendler's book, but I don't need too many good ideas flying through my head right now. I have to stay on the course I set for myself. But I will get it eventually.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #280
KD5NFW
13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Nice bench rep PR and strong 245 paused DZ! Happy birthday to squatbenchdeadlift
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote