IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast
Default 7/20/2013 First Meet and last scoop of MM

I participated in my first meet on the 20th and saved my last scoop of Muscle Marinade for that. Took a scoop about 15-20 minutes before warm-ups and everything was kicked in by the time warm ups were done. If you look at my log, you can see I put up 300 twice, but go no lift on them due to missing commands. Third attempt I put up 325 real nicely.

It wasn't planned for the meet to turn into a push/pull, but we ended up deadlifting. I mixed up a couple scoops of ConDense while we were warming up and throughout lifting. That caffeine boost as well as the extra Beta and such helped bring me through it. I hit 450 and 500 real easy, probably should have opened higher and took smaller jumps, but oh well. I hitched 550 right at the top, so it was no lift. But I ALMOST had it. I'll make that fall before too long.

I have yet to order my next jug of MM, but plan on getting a couple to make shipping more worth it and to not have to worry about it as much.

As this is pretty much the last log I'll do on this PWO stack, I'll give overall impressions.

The Muscle Marinade was AWESOME. I'm not usually a guy to go for "The Pump," but it definitely was making me feel HUGE. In the high volume stuff I found it very useful as it gave me enough energy to get through longer workouts without petering out. As I got into higher intensity stuff, I wasn't feeling the effects as much, but the focus was still great. It mixed very well and the flavor (fruit punch) was actually pretty good. Not great, but I watered it down a little bit more than most people do, so it turned out fine for me. I was still feeling the effects for at least 5 hours after taking it.

Rating for Muscle Marinade: A+. I am going to make it a permanent part of my supplementation once I get a little extra cash and I highly recommend it to anyone.

ConDense was a bit of a "Special-use" product for me. I couldn't really stack it with the MM, as it was just TOO MUCH energy. I did use it for when I had to get late night sessions in as the caffeine isn't too much to handle when I'm wanting to go to bed a few hours after lifting. I used it a couple times before morning work shifts and in afternoons when I just needed a pickup but it was too hot for coffee. I really love the Crisp Apple flavor of this. It wasn't overly sweet, but I didn't have to dilute it at all.

Rating: A-. Everything about this product is really great, it just wasn't for me on daily lifting when I tried it. The caffeine was nice when I needed it, but the pump and focus just wasn't all there where I like it. Still a really solid product.

Thank you again, Purus, for the opportunity to try these AWESOME products! I hope to try out more stuff from y'all in the future. Keep up the good work!

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #72
Randoja