Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Old 07-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #11
afraziaaaa
Max Brawn

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Whey Protein
afraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by haru66 View Post
I'm new.
Hello, I'm starting on a journey to lose weight and bulk up.

My body space is haru66

This is my body space. 195 5'10 24% body fat. ( I was previously 245)

Breakfast, I eat oatmeal with a banana a spoonful of peanutbutter almonds walnuts flaxseed and wheat germ. (Not processed oats, steelcut oats.) I gulp down a bottle of water after.

( I take supplements like sterol, fishoil, l-carnitine, b-complex, vitamin d and C, green tea extract.)

Lunch- Probably a whole wheat turkey sandwich with two slices of turkey and two slices of cheese and lettuce with a bottle of water.

Dinner- Maybe a pita bread wrap with oven baked chicken light maiyonnaise a variety of green vegetables or just a simple oven baked chicken breast with brocolli and spring beans.

After 6:30, I don't eat anymore. If I feel peckish, I eat a fruit and drink water.

Right now I'm trying to lose weight so I go to the gym four days a week.

Monday: Back and biceps
Tuesday: Chest and triceps
Wedsndays: Shoulders
Thursdays: Legs
Friday saturday sunday rest. I also do 20-30 minutes of cardio but on my rest days when I don't go to the gym, I do insanity. I also have a bulging disc in my lower back so I can't do certain excersises. My friend suggested an hour of cardio so I might start doing that. Every friday I also have a cheat day but that's because my mother is jamaican and she doesn't believe on cooking fridays and saturdays. I'd like a feed back on what I should do or how I can improve myself. I'll be a constant regular on this site. Thank you

I'd also like a workout body that's in the same situation as me so we can motivate each other you know

I just started pyramiding up so I don't know. My biceps and back aren't sore from doing this so I don't know if I'm doing it right.

My first set is my lightest and my 3rd set is when i max out. My fourthset I do ten reps of my heaviest then my fifth set I go 5-10 pounds lighter then my first set and I start to do it until I hit failure
Welcome. Sounds like you have made great progress so far. You picked a great forum to join. Small, but high quality for sure.

You have lost a fair amount of weight. From my experience, the body will adapt and you will have to eat less and less calories to continue losing weight. There comes a point of diminishing returns where you are losing minimal weight and not building any muscle either. This is the point where most new gym-goers quit or stop making progress.

The best advice I can offer right now is to stay the course no matter what. As your body changes, you will have to change the stimuli you provide it via food, training and sleep/recovery. Be mindful of that. The first thing I would do if I were you is eat more, especially proteins.
afraziaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links