Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:22 AM   #11
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Good refeed choice. 19lb's lost in one month definitely earns you one of those!

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2010, 07:55 AM   #12
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Thats a sweet refeed!

Are you on any lowcarb type diets?
I generally make my refeeds a huge carb meal.
^^me too!

............although yours sounds yummy too!!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:31 AM   #13
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

I would say start out with a meal first and see where that puts then if all is ok bump to a refeed day.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #14
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Thats a sweet refeed!

Are you on any lowcarb type diets?
I generally make my refeeds a huge carb meal.
I'm not on a low carb approach at the moment. I am eating 270 grams of protein per day, so my carb intake is lower then normal, but not so much that I crave then. I tried to just eat what I was in the mood for. Ranch dressing sounded damn good.

If I get into carbs - I was afraid I would mentally open the door to junk carbs, and really turn a cheat meal/re-feed day into a full blown slob fest.

Thanks again to everyone for all the feedback.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:15 AM   #15
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
If I get into carbs - I was afraid I would mentally open the door to junk carbs, and really turn a cheat meal/re-feed day into a full blown slob fest.

Thanks again to everyone for all the feedback.
I have the same fear for carbs... bread, pasta, rice... love it all! But if I plan out my refeed day (and finding that many clean carbs is HARD) I feel really good about it in the end. Planned out just like anyother day. but I might have to plan out a day to eat a lb of ground turkey... or bison! mmmmmmmmmmm lol
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #16
HITman_mark71
HIT Jedi
New Brawn
Points: 4,995, Level: 45 Points: 4,995, Level: 45 Points: 4,995, Level: 45

HITman_mark71 is off to a bad start

I've never tried bison but heard it was tasty.
HITman_mark71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #17
folkprophet
Brawn
Points: 657, Level: 13 Points: 657, Level: 13 Points: 657, Level: 13
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

folkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality posts

Doing our 'new' refeed today (me and the wife)...which is to say...so far the refeed's been oatmeal and sweet potatoes...but today we'll probably drop some granola and bagels instead...just making sure the calories are the same. Idea is to hit somewhere between 150-200 grams of carbs in a sitting with no protein. What I'm not sure on is fat. Refeed we've been doing includes fat (almonds/peanut butter).

bendthebar recommended a book to read on it to learn more...but I can't afford it yet and the library doesn't have a copy. Certainly won't get it by tonight.... Anyone have a quick yes/no/don't matter answer as to fats with the refeed?
folkprophet is offline   Reply With Quote