Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 07-31-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!
Default My Fahrenheit Stack

Running most of this now. Pictured you have:

Endurance BCAAs
FIT multi-vitamin
Flexible joint formula
Lean EFX fat burner (will start using these in a few weeks time)
Resurrect sleep aid
Volatile the new preWO

This all arrived yesterday. Used Resurrect last night and slept REALLY well. Too early to draw concrete conclusions obviously but very impressed so far. Also had some Endurance to sip at work while I'm no carb and that stuff is DELICIOUS.

LtL

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mobileimage.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	223.1 KB
ID:	5086  

Last edited by BendtheBar; 07-31-2012 at 02:49 PM.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2012, 02:50 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Are the BCAAs caps or flavored powder?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100

LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Flavoured powder - YUM!

LtL
Old 08-15-2012, 07:31 AM   #4
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn

So I have been on this stuff for almost a month now so I thought I'd post some of my thoughts:

FIT multi-vitamin - Easy to take, managed to fight off the cold that Mrs and Mini Al have had recently so that's a plus.

Flexible joint supp - Very pleased with this. Elbow pain is almost gone, knees are feeling good. Now dropping from 4 and 4 dose to 2 and 2 to see if that works as maintenance.

Lean EFX - Started this a week and a bit ago and again I've been pleasantly surprised. You don't get a caffeine rush and crash that you get with other products. The appetite suppression is ridiculous though. I didn't have my morning protein shake until gone 11 this morning and didn't even feel hungry. For me this is an eternity not to eat so that's great.

Resurrect - This stuff works a treat. Since the birth of Mini a year ago I have woken up a few times in the night even when she doesn't cry. Resurrect gives me deeper sleep and more quality rest. Probably my favourite.

Volatile - Pre WO. Not been a fan of pre-WOs for over a year or so after I took a Jack3d clone and hated the hangover and red skin/tingly/itchiness. Once I got the dose right for this (1.5scoops for me) I have been loving it. No big pump for me as I don't do the reps really but I find more energy and don't need as much rest in between attempts which is a win.

Overall - Despite the fact that I am on carb backloading at the moment, am now only eating one carb meal per day and am fasting until at least 10am every day, my waist size continues to drop but I am maintaining weight and even adding some. I have gone from 97.5kgs a couple of weeks back to 100.3kgs on Monday. This is a major win.

I will update this thread periodically as I add more products or use these for longer. If you have any Fahrenheit-related questions, please let me know.

Al
Old 08-15-2012, 07:35 AM   #5
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

nice update big Al,

any plans for Fahrenheit to expand to europe in the near future?

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #6
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
nice update big Al,

any plans for Fahrenheit to expand to europe in the near future?
They are in talks with a UK supplier now so watch this space.

Al
Old 08-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #7
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

My staples are a multi, BCAAs, a sleep aid and a pre-workout. Going to give Fahrenheit a try next run.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
Hazzard
Max Brawn
Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Pizza
Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

I will say that the BCAA stuff tastes like Skittle juice. Wrangle me some Al?
Hazzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #9
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn

Oh and as of tonight I am down ANOTHER hold in my lifting belt. Last time I had the belt that tight I weighed around 7kgs less

Al
Old 08-15-2012, 04:24 PM   #10
bruteforce
The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Oh and as of tonight I am down ANOTHER hold in my lifting belt. Last time I had the belt that tight I weighed around 7kgs less

Al
Nice!