Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
troy86
New Brawn
Points: 544, Level: 10 Points: 544, Level: 10 Points: 544, Level: 10
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

troy86 is off to a bad start
Default 4 day bodybuilding split

Looking for advice on a 4 day bodybuilding split. I want to say first that I have no interest in powerlifting or strength training specifically. I understand progression and the need to get stronger. Spent a lot of time reading the advice on Muscle and Brawn and that much I have learned.

The situation is this: I want a 4 day split. I just spent 6 weeks training with a local bodybuilder. He taught me exercise form on most compound lifts including the squat and deadlift. I had my form check elsewhere online and people said it was pretty good.

Only during the last 3 weeks was I allowed to progress in weight. I am still weak but am ready for the journey. The major problem is that this trainer left the gym before he gave my the 4 day bodybuilding split he promised and now I have no workout. Can anyone suggest a simple 4 day bodybuilding split?
troy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 09:51 AM   #2
Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy86 View Post
He taught me exercise form on most compound lifts including the squat and deadlift. I had my form check elsewhere online and people said it was pretty good.
Great.

Quote:
I am still weak
How weak exactly?

Quote:
Can anyone suggest a simple 4 day bodybuilding split?
Why does it have to be a 4 way split?
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #3
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

My 4 day split...
Monday legs
Tuesday chest and delts
Wednesday off
Thursday back
Friday off
Saturday arms
Sunday off
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote