Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #10
fqqs
New Brawn
Points: 542, Level: 10 Points: 542, Level: 10 Points: 542, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

fqqs is off to a bad start

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
I would supplement the bulgarian split squats for back squats and do them first on leg day. Good luck man!
currently i cant do back squats .due to hectic schedule im building a home gym, and at the moment dont have a power rack. im looking for a pair of solid,proper sawhorses. I hope ill find some suitable. and also I love front squatting. when i do them i feel i work a body as a one part. great for my core and quads. but when I find sawhorses I'll do as you said.

and also i wonder if 4x6 STRAIGHT sets for deadlift wouldnt be too much? bo I dont like pyramiding. i think it is totaly waste of effort. I like low rep warmup sets and then heavy working sets with the same weight instead of ramping.
fqqs is offline   Reply With Quote