Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 01-06-2010, 09:23 PM   #11
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
well shouldn't i have a lower maintenance than you due to having less weight? maybe i'm wrong but I figured your maintenance levels rose as you gained weight
No. You're young and thin, two indicators of a fast metabolism.

You do require more calories with more mass, but since you have a very hard time gaining weight, you could easily need 4500 to 5000 a day to gain. I know that sounds insane, but it's a possibility.

I ate whatever I wanted from age 13 to 30, and I have a huge appetite, and I didn't gain fat.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 01-06-2010 at 09:25 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #12
Skyler
New Brawn

Skyler is off to a bad start

Shots of oil (coconut, olive) will easily up your intake. Also considering substituting milk for half and half or cream. Really.