Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:41 AM   #11
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Like Ripper said I'm no stim junkie. I think the pharmaceutical grade caffeine and I simply didn't agree. Most people who use it get great energy but don't have the energy OD feeling I did.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #12
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Thanks guys, now I have even more to think about. I appreciate the responses. I have used MP Assault and it did not make me feel good. Massive growth looks like a pretty mild product, actually to me looks very similar to quake or novem.

I used k-otic a few times and it is a good product. I have not used it since it first came out and the flavor really messed up my stomach. I am definitely a stim junkie but I think that needs to change. I do not think being all jacked up on caffeine is helping my lifts. And razor 8 blast powder is an awesome product for crazy energy, but it really makes me crash hard.

I have some more thinking to do about a plan.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #13
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
However, now I have been told that it is a better idea for me to really just calm down and focus.

Is this just a stupid idea?
This J, and it's not a stupid idea.

I used to listen to music and have it loud, and then one day I forgot to turn the boom box on, and I just zoned into the sound of the fan blowing.

The quiet, and focus I get from being calmer in no way limits my work energy. I think it helps it. The couple of times I've lifted right after taking a cellucor tab have not been a good experience for me. I find I like to have the calm that not being all buzzed provides.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #14
CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

I have been Using Novem for a month or so. will be finishing the tub soon. I take 3 scoops which is 1.5 servings and its not anything crazy about what it does. I am also feeling that when I concentrate just before a lift and zone out anything else , i lift better.
I play the music but when it comes down to it, I zone out for my best lifts. WHen i try to get all pumped and into it i tend to lose my mind muscle connection and I strain to lift something that should not feel so heavy. then all of a sudden i realize whats going on and boom the weight goes up.

however, NOvem is pretty good stuff with out being to potent.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #15
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn

jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Thanks buddy, that helps a lot.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:57 AM   #16
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Jeremy...found this product:

Enyotics Focus Fast - Improve Working Memory & Enhance Attention!

30 days for $24.99. Not sure how it stacks up. I would probably trust Biotest more.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:50 AM   #17
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn

Thanks steve, biotest is a little cheaper and free shipping. This product seems to be focused more on focus at work, and has a lot of ingredients. Whereas the biotest product is "designed" for working out and only has a few ingredients.

I will check this out further later, thanks for the heads up
Old 08-16-2011, 08:52 AM   #18
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Sorry Jeremy. I didn't read too much about it. Just peaked at the reviews.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:54 AM   #19
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Sorry Jeremy. I didn't read too much about it. Just peaked at the reviews.
Don't be sorry, I appreciate you looking out for me, and I have been looking for other options. Other than biotest.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:05 PM   #20
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn

Found another product that is very similar to Power Drive called focus XT and it is only 15 dollars a container. Does anyone know anything about this company? Serious Nutrition Solutions

Focus XT Promotion Pack | SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions