Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Training Resources > Q&A
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Q&A Questions and answers with some of the top lifters on MAB.

Old 05-05-2015, 07:49 AM   #1
dj4gypgr6v
Banned

dj4gypgr6v dj4gypgr6v dj4gypgr6v dj4gypgr6v dj4gypgr6v dj4gypgr6v dj4gypgr6v dj4gypgr6v dj4gypgr6v dj4gypgr6v dj4gypgr6v
Default nike free run pas cherLA

USchirodirectory. Immediately after the first phase, when the company thinks of rising the value with the item,nike roshe run homme pas cher, value elasticity testing ought to be completed which displays client reaction to value fluctuations. People often complain that the lower eyelid looks blue or purple. So if you plan on doing this on a long term basis, a betting system should definitely be included in yourmust getlist."* I replied "Ha,nike free run pas cher, that's okay I'll teach you some more one day. "Fine, thank you!"* Lisa, I had no idea you spoke Creole, good looking and you speak Creole?" "That's a plus.Article Source: LinkAbout the Author:. When doing online shopping in India,nike roshe run pas cher, you can checkout your items of choice with confidence. Also steer clear of trying too many new releases mainly because they could cause an allergic retion with your Colin Kaepernick Jersey skin. Try to be of course you get modern variations from the best interest rates.
dj4gypgr6v is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2015, 07:50 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Choco tacos!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:34 AM   #3
BigJosh
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Chicken every day Homie!
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4gypgr6v View Post
USchirodirectory. Immediately after the first phase, when the company thinks of rising the value with the item,nike roshe run homme pas cher, value elasticity testing ought to be completed which displays client reaction to value fluctuations. People often complain that the lower eyelid looks blue or purple. So if you plan on doing this on a long term basis, a betting system should definitely be included in yourmust getlist."* I replied "Ha,nike free run pas cher, that's okay I'll teach you some more one day. "Fine, thank you!"* Lisa, I had no idea you spoke Creole, good looking and you speak Creole?" "That's a plus.Article Source: LinkAbout the Author:. When doing online shopping in India,nike roshe run pas cher, you can checkout your items of choice with confidence. Also steer clear of trying too many new releases mainly because they could cause an allergic retion with your Colin Kaepernick Jersey skin. Try to be of course you get modern variations from the best interest rates.
But did you try Time Under Tension?

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:46 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
But did you try Time Under Tension?
Yes!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:46 AM   #5
LiftingDad
Brawn

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squbendeadlift
Fav Supp: Gym Juice
LiftingDad is a dedicated contributorLiftingDad is a dedicated contributorLiftingDad is a dedicated contributorLiftingDad is a dedicated contributorLiftingDad is a dedicated contributorLiftingDad is a dedicated contributorLiftingDad is a dedicated contributorLiftingDad is a dedicated contributorLiftingDad is a dedicated contributorLiftingDad is a dedicated contributorLiftingDad is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4gypgr6v View Post
from what I've gathered here...

The company is raising the price of nike.
This guy punched someone in the face to keep the price down.
If the company chooses to keep raising the price, he's going to keep punching someone in the face.
Lisa appears to be the accomplice.
This dude is re-assuring everyone that they can shop for Nike in India as he's adopted a goon style approach to price maintenance.
At the end it sounds like he's going to smack someone relentlessly based upon the "Colin Kaeprnick Jersey skin" reference.

YouTube: http://youtube.com/LiftingDad
Home Page: Liftingdad.com
LiftingDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 10:45 AM   #6
SCStrong
Max Brawn

Training Exp: One more than last year
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: The ones that make me cry
Fav Supp: Furry Critters
SCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master memberSCStrong is a master member

dafuq?
Old 05-05-2015, 05:56 PM   #7
yangwenbin
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Complete Chaos!
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: milk
yangwenbin is a master memberyangwenbin is a master memberyangwenbin is a master memberyangwenbin is a master memberyangwenbin is a master memberyangwenbin is a master memberyangwenbin is a master memberyangwenbin is a master memberyangwenbin is a master memberyangwenbin is a master memberyangwenbin is a master member

Pas cher du tout! J'en veux une dizaine de paires envoyées en express!