Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Purus Labs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Huge Purus Logging Opportunity (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14118)

Randoja 06-21-2013 04:30 PM

Huge Purus Logging Opportunity

Just got the go ahead to run quite a promo, so here it is. I need 2 motivated members to log some of our Purus Labs products. The 2 selected will each receive:

1 Fresh Fruit Muscle Marinade
1 Bottle of D-pol tablets our test booster
1 Bottle of Slinshot our insulin sensitizer and GDA
1 Purus Labs Shaker
1 Purus Labs t-shirt, L or XL, a few choices on color/design
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...04235853_n.png

Hopefully you are as excited as I am at this point. If you want to log this great stack please explain to me why you should be chosen, and describe a little bit about your training, diet, and goals. Let us know if you have used any Purus products in the past as well.

Rules
18+
USA only
No concurrent supplement logs
Must update log 3-4 times a week minimum
Must be ready to make gains, serious gains.

I'm gonna let this go over the weekend and see what the turnout looks like on Monday morning 6-24, at that point I will either pick winners or extend the promo entry time.

Grambo 06-21-2013 04:37 PM

Get after it guys!
Going to be a great combo. If you haven't heard of or tried SlinShot it's a top of the lime GDA with HUMAN studies to back it up.

fenrisulfr 06-21-2013 04:51 PM

Argh!! Always when I'm logging something. I hate you! Good luck and big congrats if you win this. Lucky jerks!!

ChrisTheViking 06-21-2013 04:53 PM

I would love the opportunity to log for Purus. Not too long ago I was 315 lbs. and with diet and exercise I have gone down to about 290 and looking to lose more fat and gain more muscle. Right now my diet consists of clean calories, high protein, and I get about 5 to 6 meals a day. I eat zero fast food, mainly due to a gluten sensitivity, but it has been a blessing in disguise. As far as training, I am on a 3 day split right now and wil be moving to a 4 day split in 2 weeks. You should choose me because I am dedicated and I will log everything I do, and I will post pictures and video reviews as I go.

bruteforce 06-21-2013 04:54 PM

You people and your tiny T Shirts. I'd jump in on this but I won the last purus logging op. Get in here people, Purus has good stuff.

BendtheBar 06-21-2013 04:55 PM

We sell out 2XL t-shirts here before anything. That's a great shirt. And Muscle Marinade is my favorite pre-workout.

shanechurch 06-21-2013 05:00 PM

DAMN! My Canadian citizenship!

Bill 06-21-2013 05:31 PM

I'm down. I log 3-4 times a week.

afraziaaaa 06-21-2013 05:33 PM

I'll throw my name in the hat.

29 years old, 6' 275lbs. Training is 4-5 days per week geared towards powerlifting. There is some bodybuilding in the mix for assistance/GPP as well. My goals are to get as strong as humanly possible. Current diet is approx 5000cal/day at roughly 400gmP/550gmC/130gmF.

I am a good candidate for this log because I am consistent with my training and diet, and I am pretty skeptical of most supplements, especially test boosters. If these supplements work, then my log would not only make me a Purus customer, but would convince others as well. I have never used and Purus products and the only supplements I take are whey protein/weight gainer/fish oil/joint complex and creatine. I would stop all the supplements except for the protein during the log. Thanks and good luck to all.

edhaberek 06-21-2013 06:00 PM

Logging Opportunity

I am interested in participating in the logging opportunity. I am 47 and this last year I went from 301lbs. to 248lbs. I am looking to continue to lean but want to gain more muscle. My diet is clean with good calories, high protein, and I eat about 5 to 6 meals a day. I am on a 4 day split routine while lifting heavy. I am passionate and dedicated and I will log consistently.