Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (
-   Purus Labs (
-   -   Huge Purus Logging Opportunity (

Randoja 06-21-2013 04:30 PM

Huge Purus Logging Opportunity
Just got the go ahead to run quite a promo, so here it is. I need 2 motivated members to log some of our Purus Labs products. The 2 selected will each receive:

1 Fresh Fruit Muscle Marinade
1 Bottle of D-pol tablets our test booster
1 Bottle of Slinshot our insulin sensitizer and GDA
1 Purus Labs Shaker
1 Purus Labs t-shirt, L or XL, a few choices on color/design

Hopefully you are as excited as I am at this point. If you want to log this great stack please explain to me why you should be chosen, and describe a little bit about your training, diet, and goals. Let us know if you have used any Purus products in the past as well.

USA only
No concurrent supplement logs
Must update log 3-4 times a week minimum
Must be ready to make gains, serious gains.

I'm gonna let this go over the weekend and see what the turnout looks like on Monday morning 6-24, at that point I will either pick winners or extend the promo entry time.

Grambo 06-21-2013 04:37 PM

Get after it guys!
Going to be a great combo. If you haven't heard of or tried SlinShot it's a top of the lime GDA with HUMAN studies to back it up.

fenrisulfr 06-21-2013 04:51 PM

Argh!! Always when I'm logging something. I hate you! Good luck and big congrats if you win this. Lucky jerks!!

ChrisTheViking 06-21-2013 04:53 PM

I would love the opportunity to log for Purus. Not too long ago I was 315 lbs. and with diet and exercise I have gone down to about 290 and looking to lose more fat and gain more muscle. Right now my diet consists of clean calories, high protein, and I get about 5 to 6 meals a day. I eat zero fast food, mainly due to a gluten sensitivity, but it has been a blessing in disguise. As far as training, I am on a 3 day split right now and wil be moving to a 4 day split in 2 weeks. You should choose me because I am dedicated and I will log everything I do, and I will post pictures and video reviews as I go.

bruteforce 06-21-2013 04:54 PM

You people and your tiny T Shirts. I'd jump in on this but I won the last purus logging op. Get in here people, Purus has good stuff.

BendtheBar 06-21-2013 04:55 PM

We sell out 2XL t-shirts here before anything. That's a great shirt. And Muscle Marinade is my favorite pre-workout.

shanechurch 06-21-2013 05:00 PM

DAMN! My Canadian citizenship!

Bill 06-21-2013 05:31 PM

I'm down. I log 3-4 times a week.

afraziaaaa 06-21-2013 05:33 PM

I'll throw my name in the hat.

29 years old, 6' 275lbs. Training is 4-5 days per week geared towards powerlifting. There is some bodybuilding in the mix for assistance/GPP as well. My goals are to get as strong as humanly possible. Current diet is approx 5000cal/day at roughly 400gmP/550gmC/130gmF.

I am a good candidate for this log because I am consistent with my training and diet, and I am pretty skeptical of most supplements, especially test boosters. If these supplements work, then my log would not only make me a Purus customer, but would convince others as well. I have never used and Purus products and the only supplements I take are whey protein/weight gainer/fish oil/joint complex and creatine. I would stop all the supplements except for the protein during the log. Thanks and good luck to all.

edhaberek 06-21-2013 06:00 PM

Logging Opportunity
I am interested in participating in the logging opportunity. I am 47 and this last year I went from 301lbs. to 248lbs. I am looking to continue to lean but want to gain more muscle. My diet is clean with good calories, high protein, and I eat about 5 to 6 meals a day. I am on a 4 day split routine while lifting heavy. I am passionate and dedicated and I will log consistently.