Purus Labs

Old 05-26-2013, 01:08 AM   #31
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast

Hit up a scoop of ConDense before training tonight. I didn't want the huge all-day buzz that the Marinade gives me, as I didn't get to the gym till 11 tonight. Definitely felt the BA as it has been a couple days since I used anything. On wide stance squats that lower-back pump was WICKED. Love this product for the quick boost.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #32
Randoja
Powered by Purus
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 12 years on and off.
Fav Exercise: Squat/Bench/Dead
Fav Supp: Whole Milk
Randoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master member

Nice work implementing the product properly and getting exactly what you want out of our PWO combo.
www.puruslabs.net
www.unbreakablegear.com <--Save 10% on apparel with coupon code MAB10!
Meet PR's:451/270/501 (181) 479/270/529 (198) Best Total: 1212@181 1278@198
Randoja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:19 AM   #33
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast

1 scoop of Condense before warming up. Didn't quite feel the pump until the end of the session when I was doing three sets of hammer curls for a minute each. Biceps were feeling HOODGE! I have enjoyed playing with just condense lately. It is a real solid product with what seems to be a shorter half life than the MM. Good for late workouts like I have been doing lately.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

1 March 2014
Old 06-01-2013, 11:39 PM   #34
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

Drank down one scoop of condense before working out tonight. I like condense a lot and have enjoyed using it lately. I still love the Muscle Marinade, but it's just a bit too much for the night workouts.

1 March 2014
Old 06-02-2013, 12:37 AM   #35
Randoja
Powered by Purus
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 12 years on and off.
Fav Exercise: Squat/Bench/Dead
Fav Supp: Whole Milk
Randoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master member

Right on man, enjoy them both as you please.
www.puruslabs.net
www.unbreakablegear.com <--Save 10% on apparel with coupon code MAB10!
Meet PR's:451/270/501 (181) 479/270/529 (198) Best Total: 1212@181 1278@198
Randoja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:21 AM   #36
Grambo
Brawn

Training Exp: 15 Years
Grambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributorGrambo is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishHitman View Post
Drank down one scoop of condense before working out tonight. I like condense a lot and have enjoyed using it lately. I still love the Muscle Marinade, but it's just a bit too much for the night workouts.
Hit the nail on the head.
Grambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:07 PM   #37
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

Didn't lift today, but figures I would keep playing with condense a bit. Me and my dad went golfing, so I drank a scoop on the way to the course. By the time we got down to the driving range it was starting to kick in. Getting the blood into those muscles was really nice and helped set me up for eighteen holes. Definitely didn't last that long, but the effect I was looking for was there.

1 March 2014
Old 06-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #38
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

Default Squats and Muscle Marinade: Match made in heaven

Yeaaaah buddy. I love this stuff so much. I'm so jacked up right now, it's ridiculous. I always feel hoodge when that Marinade kicks in. Pump in my legs was fantastic today. I love leaving the gym with ballooned up red quads. If you aren't using Muscle Marinade, you should be. I'm still absolutely happy with the consistency of the product. I get what I expect EVERY time, and that makes this guy a believer.

Smashed up 375 for 4 reps today after a good set with 365 and 2 good sets with 325. And with the carry-over, I should have no problem staying focused at work tonight.

1 March 2014
Old 06-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #39
Randoja