IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast
Default 6-26 Late night deadlifting

Hit up a scoop of condense so that I wouldn't be up all night. Since I fit my training in where I can, sometimes it is after work at about 10:30. This is where condense really shines for me. Gets me enough buzz to get through the workout without the longer-term hype of Muscle Marinade. Hit a good 475 double that was really smooth and quick. Not the PR from last week, but it felt good.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2013, 04:52 PM   #62
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast
Default 6-28-2013 Big Squat PR brought to you by Purus Labs

Have I mentioned the focus and stamina that is brought on by the Muscle Marinade? If I haven't, lemme tell ya. It totally helps get that tunnel vision you need to keep pushing. I hit a big PR on squats of 500x3 today. I was hoping big things would come of trying out this supp, but I never expected anything like this. The extra boost of energy helps to get through the big heavy sessions. I'm ready for my new container to come in and I'll let you know how I like the cherry limeade flavor.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

1 March 2014
Old 06-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #63
Randoja
Powered by Purus
Max Brawn
Points: 7,378, Level: 57 Points: 7,378, Level: 57 Points: 7,378, Level: 57
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 12 years on and off.
Fav Exercise: Squat/Bench/Dead
Fav Supp: Whole Milk
Randoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master member

500x3, I am mirin!
www.puruslabs.net
www.unbreakablegear.com <--Save 10% on apparel with coupon code MAB10!
Meet PR's:451/270/501 (181) 479/270/529 (198) Best Total: 1212@181 1278@198
Randoja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #64
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

Heh, I'm just a fat guy that likes to squat. I'm the one Mirin that awesome lean look you've got going!

1 March 2014
Old 06-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #65
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

Default 6-29 BIG Benchpress triples

I really hate and love that I just cannot come up with anything new to say about Muscle Marinade. It's a product I stand behind fully, and it's super-consistent. I took it about ten minutes prior to lifting and it was fully kicked in by the end of warmups. I hit three triples at 315 pounds with only a little help on the last rep. I've seen some awesome gains over the past couple months, and I think the Purus products have definitely helped. Plenty of aminos and vitamin C and energy to help not only boost my performance, but to help with everything else, too.

1 March 2014
Old 07-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #66
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

I am down to the last little bit of Muscle Marinade, but I think I have two more doses, at least. I may start doing half a scoop with a scoop of condense to make it stretch till I can order more! Haha. Focus on pulls was great. Pulling sumo off of about 4 inches and I hit a nice PR of a 515 double. Still was going hardcore enough to hit some deficit deads and Lat Pulldowns and Rows. 20 days out from my bench meet, and I'm super-excited.

1 March 2014
Old 07-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #67
Randoja