|03-28-2012, 12:37 PM||#1|
Tournaments Won: 3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NC, USA
Training Exp: Rookie
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Food
Some clarifying questions....
...about some of the lifts in my new program, but for all intents and purposes this can be used for other lifts that anyone needs clearing up.
1) Push Jerk - is it the same as a Push Press?
2) Behind the Neck Press Snatch Grip - for training olympic lifts these should be done standing, no?
3) Vertical jump - done with bodyweight and no barbell?
4) Overhead Squats - are these done out of a rack, like a locked out press?
5) Jump Squats - i'm pretty much completely clueless on these. regular squat with a jump at the top??
6) Behind the Neck Press combined with Overhead Squats - simultaneously or Press at the top of the squat?
My Training Journal 5' 8" Current BW 207 (94) lbs (kg)
20 JAN 12 at 200 (90) BW - 385/275/405 (175/125/184) SQ/B/D
29 MAY 12 at 206 (93) BW - 135/175 (61/79) SN/CJ
|clarifying, oly, olympic, questions|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Ask questions||Transformed||Muscle Building and Bodybuilding||4||04-02-2012 01:55 PM|
|Wendler's 531 questions||thumpinos||Powerlifting & Strength Training||2||10-18-2011 09:55 AM|
|this routine, questions?||CoopDawg||Muscle Building and Bodybuilding||16||07-11-2011 12:31 PM|
|Some questions||Jaskarn||General Fitness & Health||15||01-20-2011 11:19 PM|
|5/3/1 Questions and Advice||JBIGS||Powerlifting & Strength Training||2||09-18-2010 12:38 PM|