Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
Hazzard
Max Brawn
Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Pizza
Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts
Default Looking for a new bench press routine/program

So yeah, just as the title implies, I'm looking for a new bench routine to try. Throughout this powerlifting season I've mainly done a percentage and rep based periodised program and then an altered variation on Westside, with speed and board work on one day and full ROM on the other, focusing on paused work and reps. Paused work doesn't really matter at the moment, so I just want to work on touch and go reps for now.

I bench twice a week - Tuesday and Saturday and am looking for something that I can incorporate in these two days. Another spanner in the works is that I want to start shirted benching, but conversely to that I want to lose some weight because I am a fat mofo and trying to cut down wont really help when fitting into a shirt. Eventually I'm going to do one shirted day and one raw day a week, but for now I'm looking for something that's entirely unequipped focus.

So any ideas? Any advice and whatnot is extremely appreciated, thank you in advance guys.