Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Powerlifting & Strength Training (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   100% Raw Wisconsin (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7195)

BendtheBar 08-29-2011 12:37 PM

100% Raw Wisconsin
 
In the process of working with 100% Raw to bring the federation to Wisconsin. Will be looking for judges and venues in the future, so if anyone's interested stay in touch.

Rich Knapp 08-29-2011 01:08 PM

A very good thing. I'm in.

BendtheBar 08-29-2011 01:14 PM

I'm probably heading down to Bloomington, IL on September 9th to do some judging and have them certify me as a judge if you want to come Rich.

Rich Knapp 08-29-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 165905)
I'm probably heading down to Bloomington, IL on September 9th to do some judging and have them certify me as a judge if you want to come Rich.

We are strongly looking at it.

BendtheBar 08-29-2011 01:50 PM

If you come I'll let you pay for half my hotel room.

Rich Knapp 08-29-2011 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 165913)
If you come I'll let you pay for half my hotel room.

Tammy will be with me. We would just go for the day or is it 2 days?

BendtheBar 08-29-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Knapp (Post 165914)
Tammy will be with me. We would just go for the day or is it 2 days?

I was just joking about the room. I meant you guys could come and pay for our room ;)

The meet starts early so we would either have to leave Friday or on Saturday at 4 am.

Rich Knapp 08-29-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 165915)
I was just joking about the room. I meant you guys could come and pay for our room ;)

The meet starts early so we would either have to leave Friday or on Saturday at 4 am.

OK we will hash it out. :rockon:

Off Road 08-29-2011 03:34 PM

Gentlemen..."Get a room." :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.