Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Powerlifting & Strength Training (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ultimate events for a strongman contest (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2982)

Bodybygamma 04-20-2010 09:44 PM

Ultimate events for a strongman contest
 
I was chatting with DOC C. here and here are what we got so far.

Car Clean and Press

Cow overhead toss for distance

Gentleman allow your imaginations to run wild!

kitarpyar 04-21-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodybygamma (Post 49880)
I was chatting with DOC C. here and here are what we got so far.

Car Clean and Press

Cow overhead toss for distance

Gentleman allow your imaginations to run wild!

Farmer's walk with a couple of horses

Yoke, using an entire barn

Shaolinkiwi 04-21-2010 01:28 AM

Loaded elevator pulls for 6 stories

DocColossus 04-21-2010 01:49 AM

Telephone Pole end over end flip.

Smart Car Toss.

Helicopter pulldown.

onetiredkris 04-21-2010 02:02 AM

I've tipped a smart car solo. Its not exactly a toss but mark me down as a notable mention

onetiredkris 04-21-2010 02:04 AM

I like the elevator pull idea, have him pulling on the cable on the opposite end of a pulley... and start loading people in!!!

kman025 04-21-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onetiredkris (Post 49909)
I've tipped a smart car solo. Its not exactly a toss but mark me down as a notable mention

you seem to have the craziest life ever man.... haha, a lot of good stories from you

Trevor Lane 04-21-2010 04:41 PM

Sherman Tank - pull a tank on a yolk

Atlas for time - like the statue, hold up a big ass rock for as long as you can

Sampson pillars - f*ck holding some pillars up like WSM, take a building down while blindfolded.

Donkey punch - punch a donkey until it dies, whoever can do it in the least ammount of punches wins

onetiredkris 04-21-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevor Lane (Post 50071)
Donkey punch - punch a donkey until it dies, whoever can do it in the least ammount of punches wins

Instant reps for such a man sport idea :ms:



thanks kman, i try my best sometimes

Trevor Lane 04-21-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onetiredkris (Post 50075)
Instant reps for such a man sport idea :ms:



thanks kman, i try my best sometimes

It was quite a moment of inspiration, like an ancient prophet being showed a vision. ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.