Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Powerlifting & Strength Training (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   800 Lift Total Club (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2117)

BendtheBar 02-21-2010 06:36 PM

800 Lift Total Club
 
Have a 3-lift total of over 800?

Post your videos here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
800 totals
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rippednmichigan = 885
Glwanabe = 880
Moeheep = 859
Jslep = 855
IronManlet = 855

rippednmichigan 02-22-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 30432)
Have a 3-lift total of over 800?

Post your videos here.

I'm pretty sure I got this, just no video of deads:mad:

BendtheBar 02-22-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 30612)
I'm pretty sure I got this, just no video of deads:mad:

I'll add you to the list Big R. Have any idea what your estimated/exact 3 lift total might be?

rippednmichigan 02-22-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 30619)
I'll add you to the list Big R. Have any idea what your estimated/exact 3 lift total might be?

I've got 275 on bench on video. I got 310 on dead's but no video and 300 for squats but again no video. I need to get those, I deleted some stuff from my photobucket account cause it was full, and now I don't have crap in there:mad:

BendtheBar 02-22-2010 04:50 PM

We've seen your lifts for over a year Ripped. We know you've hit them. I'll add you up on the board.

rippednmichigan 02-22-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 30623)
We've seen your lifts for over a year Ripped. We know you've hit them. I'll add you up on the board.

I could at least put up the video of either 280 on decline smith ( I know it's decline smith) or 275 on straight bar (it's not pretty but I pushed it up)

glwanabe 02-22-2010 05:16 PM

I'm at 880lbs as of today, but I want to wait, and post up another deads vid, and I will pull 320 to eek out that last 20lbs.

I squated 300 today.
I benched 280 today.

I'll see how I feel on Wednesday, and do it then or wait till next Monday.

lefthookright 02-22-2010 10:07 PM

Once I get my squat up I'll have this

BendtheBar 02-22-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glwanabe (Post 30631)
I'm at 880lbs as of today, but I want to wait, and post up another deads vid, and I will pull 320 to eek out that last 20lbs.

I squated 300 today.
I benched 280 today.

I'll see how I feel on Wednesday, and do it then or wait till next Monday.

I have you on the board. Time for 900.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefthookright (Post 30743)
Once I get my squat up I'll have this

Time to squat!

IronManlet 05-08-2010 09:36 AM

I'm almost 100% certain that I'm in this class; I've just never tested my ORM's yet. But my other gym lifts for reps total 740lbs. I'll be getting some vids up in a few weeks when I max out.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.