Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Old Today, 01:05 PM   #1
mab54
Max Brawn

Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Scivation whey
mab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machine
Default Help getting back into lifting

Hey MAB community,

I'm a former powerlifter looking for some advice about getting back into training. For about the past year and a half I have been too caught up in school and other things to train as a result packed on a lot of extra weight.

My question is where should I start again especially with my deadlift? I'm looking for a program that allows me to get to the gym often but for shorter burst and will allow to get back into all around shape. For reference my current maxes as of last week are a 385lbs bench, 425lbs squat, and (roughly) around 600lbs? I was thinking about running 3/5/1 for deadlift except only doing the deload every other cycle instead of every 4th week?

Any and all advice is welcomed and would be a lot of help!
mab54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links