Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Old 12-10-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
SeventySeven
Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 1 year+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Xtend
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine
Default Video of great strength and also great ignorance

watch the video then read the description.

Quote:
Hossein Rezazadeh of Iran C&J 250.kg & 263.5kg/581 lbs at the 2004 Olympics in Athens Greece, Olympic record & World Record, Anyone who hates Bodybuilders are my friends Weightlifters/Boxers/MMA guys/Judo guys/Wrestlers & any other Sport Football/Cricket/Golf/Swimming etc...
Bodybuilders are not Welcome because all they do is look in Mirrors, Tattoos on their Body, Shave Body hair like women, Apply Wood Varnish on their own Bodies instead of doors, Peace to All, even the Haters who hate Rezazadeh for his skin colour, his religion, Bodybuilders hate him because he don't want a six pack

The question I have for Weak Bodybuilders is do you really think if he wanted a six pack & biceps & great physique he cant achieve that ? Do you know how tough Weightlifting is ? you're telling me he cant do a bit of dieting ? & the odd curl ? Look in mirrors ? Eyeing up other men ?

I want Bodybuilding Banned, Bodybuilding has ruined our youth, Bodybuilder's have put youngsters on steroids to make money which has stunted their growth.

Bodybuilding is about false advertisement in magazines also on protein shakes etc..
Brain washing poor kids, so when these kids are getting no results i wonder why ?
They are getting some shape but no size & nothing else i wonder why ? Make a protein shake & sell it to make money but you take steroids your self but advertise something else & tell people you will look like this if you take this shake, Dorian Yates is the Biggest scum of all, so i want all the righteous to come together.
So i want all the Honest people to help me get Bodybuilding banned & expose it for what it really is "God willing" Amen!! nothing can really be done about drugs in all Sports even in Golf you will be surprised "Tiger Woods" is on the juice etc but in Bodybuilding they use Steroids & then do nothing but flex muscles in a thong, so what a waste of steroids & Money

Last edited by BendtheBar; 12-10-2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Put in the description
SeventySeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventySeven View Post
watch the video then read the description.
?? You mean the title of the vid?
Old 12-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Why not post the description and save us some carpal tunnel yo!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #4
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Dont get it even after I watched it =)
Old 12-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I added the description.

Quote:
Hossein Rezazadeh of Iran C&J 250.kg & 263.5kg/581 lbs at the 2004 Olympics in Athens Greece, Olympic record & World Record, Anyone who hates Bodybuilders are my friends Weightlifters/Boxers/MMA guys/Judo guys/Wrestlers & any other Sport Football/Cricket/Golf/Swimming etc...
Bodybuilders are not Welcome because all they do is look in Mirrors, Tattoos on their Body, Shave Body hair like women, Apply Wood Varnish on their own Bodies instead of doors, Peace to All, even the Haters who hate Rezazadeh for his skin colour, his religion, Bodybuilders hate him because he don't want a six pack

The question I have for Weak Bodybuilders is do you really think if he wanted a six pack & biceps & great physique he cant achieve that ? Do you know how tough Weightlifting is ? you're telling me he cant do a bit of dieting ? & the odd curl ? Look in mirrors ? Eyeing up other men ?

I want Bodybuilding Banned, Bodybuilding has ruined our youth, Bodybuilder's have put youngsters on steroids to make money which has stunted their growth.

Bodybuilding is about false advertisement in magazines also on protein shakes etc..
Brain washing poor kids, so when these kids are getting no results i wonder why ?
They are getting some shape but no size & nothing else i wonder why ? Make a protein shake & sell it to make money but you take steroids your self but advertise something else & tell people you will look like this if you take this shake, Dorian Yates is the Biggest scum of all, so i want all the righteous to come together.
So i want all the Honest people to help me get Bodybuilding banned & expose it for what it really is "God willing" Amen!! nothing can really be done about drugs in all Sports even in Golf you will be surprised "Tiger Woods" is on the juice etc but in Bodybuilding they use Steroids & then do nothing but flex muscles in a thong, so what a waste of steroids & Money

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #6
BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Monster Memory Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion! Wheel Of Fortune Champion! Portal Champion! SpongeBob's Pizza Toss Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! NBA Spirit Champion! Torino 2006 Curling Champion! Ultimate Football Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Abaddon, is that you?

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #7
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn

Well, that's nothing new, it's normally par for the course with most youtube comment sections, IMO; the vid itself has no bearing on the comment made by the person, apart from using it as a catalyst from which to launch an assault.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #8
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Dont really get why its ignorant since the comment (made by internet-joe) has no relation to the video...Like at all...? =)
Old 12-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #9
SeventySeven
Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 1 year+
Fav Supp: Xtend
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Dont really get why its ignorant since the comment (made by internet-joe) has no relation to the video...Like at all...? =)
thats what i didn't get, why did this dude go on tirade about bodybuilding when the video has zero relation to it? made the video extra interesting.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:21 PM   #10
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventySeven View Post
thats what i didn't get, why did this dude go on tirade about bodybuilding when the video has zero relation to it? made the video extra interesting.
The answer's easy...it's the internet, and youtube, and normally an idiot.

I've watched youtubes of people playing an instrument to see comments about Race, religion and even the origin of the instrument being vehemently argued when the entire point of the video was nothing more than to allow people (even friends) to listen to it...the entire comment section usually ends up as a free-for-all slagging off with absolutely no reference to the vid, in the end.