Muscle and Brawn Forums
 

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
SeventySeven
Senior Member
Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
 
SeventySeven's Avatar
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,186
Training Exp: 1 year+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Xtend
Reputation: 38396
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine
Default Video of great strength and also great ignorance


watch the video then read the description.


Quote:
Hossein Rezazadeh of Iran C&J 250.kg & 263.5kg/581 lbs at the 2004 Olympics in Athens Greece, Olympic record & World Record, Anyone who hates Bodybuilders are my friends Weightlifters/Boxers/MMA guys/Judo guys/Wrestlers & any other Sport Football/Cricket/Golf/Swimming etc...
Bodybuilders are not Welcome because all they do is look in Mirrors, Tattoos on their Body, Shave Body hair like women, Apply Wood Varnish on their own Bodies instead of doors, Peace to All, even the Haters who hate Rezazadeh for his skin colour, his religion, Bodybuilders hate him because he don't want a six pack

The question I have for Weak Bodybuilders is do you really think if he wanted a six pack & biceps & great physique he cant achieve that ? Do you know how tough Weightlifting is ? you're telling me he cant do a bit of dieting ? & the odd curl ? Look in mirrors ? Eyeing up other men ?

I want Bodybuilding Banned, Bodybuilding has ruined our youth, Bodybuilder's have put youngsters on steroids to make money which has stunted their growth.

Bodybuilding is about false advertisement in magazines also on protein shakes etc..
Brain washing poor kids, so when these kids are getting no results i wonder why ?
They are getting some shape but no size & nothing else i wonder why ? Make a protein shake & sell it to make money but you take steroids your self but advertise something else & tell people you will look like this if you take this shake, Dorian Yates is the Biggest scum of all, so i want all the righteous to come together.
So i want all the Honest people to help me get Bodybuilding banned & expose it for what it really is "God willing" Amen!! nothing can really be done about drugs in all Sports even in Golf you will be surprised "Tiger Woods" is on the juice etc but in Bodybuilding they use Steroids & then do nothing but flex muscles in a thong, so what a waste of steroids & Money
__________________
You cannot be physically strong if you are mentally weak.

Last edited by BendtheBar; 12-10-2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Put in the description
SeventySeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%
 
5kgLifter's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventySeven View Post
watch the video then read the description.
?? You mean the title of the vid?
__________________
36.5 kg /80.3 lb Middle-Finger DL (right hand)...
5kgLifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
BendtheBar's Avatar
 
Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 80,719
Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
Reputation: 2578875
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default

Why not post the description and save us some carpal tunnel yo!
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."


BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #4
big_swede
Senior Member
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%
 
big_swede's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: sweden
Posts: 11,730
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
Reputation: 467819
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!
Default

Dont get it even after I watched it =)
__________________
big_swede is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
BendtheBar's Avatar
 
Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 80,719
Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
Reputation: 2578875
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default

I added the description.

Quote:
Hossein Rezazadeh of Iran C&J 250.kg & 263.5kg/581 lbs at the 2004 Olympics in Athens Greece, Olympic record & World Record, Anyone who hates Bodybuilders are my friends Weightlifters/Boxers/MMA guys/Judo guys/Wrestlers & any other Sport Football/Cricket/Golf/Swimming etc...
Bodybuilders are not Welcome because all they do is look in Mirrors, Tattoos on their Body, Shave Body hair like women, Apply Wood Varnish on their own Bodies instead of doors, Peace to All, even the Haters who hate Rezazadeh for his skin colour, his religion, Bodybuilders hate him because he don't want a six pack

The question I have for Weak Bodybuilders is do you really think if he wanted a six pack & biceps & great physique he cant achieve that ? Do you know how tough Weightlifting is ? you're telling me he cant do a bit of dieting ? & the odd curl ? Look in mirrors ? Eyeing up other men ?

I want Bodybuilding Banned, Bodybuilding has ruined our youth, Bodybuilder's have put youngsters on steroids to make money which has stunted their growth.

Bodybuilding is about false advertisement in magazines also on protein shakes etc..
Brain washing poor kids, so when these kids are getting no results i wonder why ?
They are getting some shape but no size & nothing else i wonder why ? Make a protein shake & sell it to make money but you take steroids your self but advertise something else & tell people you will look like this if you take this shake, Dorian Yates is the Biggest scum of all, so i want all the righteous to come together.
So i want all the Honest people to help me get Bodybuilding banned & expose it for what it really is "God willing" Amen!! nothing can really be done about drugs in all Sports even in Golf you will be surprised "Tiger Woods" is on the juice etc but in Bodybuilding they use Steroids & then do nothing but flex muscles in a thong, so what a waste of steroids & Money
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."


BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #6
BigJosh
Senior Member
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%
 
BigJosh's Avatar
 
Monster Memory Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion! Wheel Of Fortune Champion! Portal Champion! SpongeBob's Pizza Toss Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! NBA Spirit Champion! Torino 2006 Curling Champion! Ultimate Football Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central California
Posts: 4,001
Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
Reputation: 232066
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default

Abaddon, is that you?
__________________
Zdravko Veselin Gaeta

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #7
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%
 
5kgLifter's Avatar
Default

Well, that's nothing new, it's normally par for the course with most youtube comment sections, IMO; the vid itself has no bearing on the comment made by the person, apart from using it as a catalyst from which to launch an assault.
__________________
36.5 kg /80.3 lb Middle-Finger DL (right hand)...
5kgLifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #8
big_swede
Senior Member
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%
 
big_swede's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: sweden
Posts: 11,730
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
Reputation: 467819
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!
Default

Dont really get why its ignorant since the comment (made by internet-joe) has no relation to the video...Like at all...? =)
__________________
big_swede is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #9
SeventySeven
Senior Member
Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
 
SeventySeven's Avatar
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,186
Training Exp: 1 year+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Xtend
Reputation: 38396
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Dont really get why its ignorant since the comment (made by internet-joe) has no relation to the video...Like at all...? =)
thats what i didn't get, why did this dude go on tirade about bodybuilding when the video has zero relation to it? made the video extra interesting.
__________________
You cannot be physically strong if you are mentally weak.
SeventySeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:21 PM   #10
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%
 
5kgLifter's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventySeven View Post
thats what i didn't get, why did this dude go on tirade about bodybuilding when the video has zero relation to it? made the video extra interesting.
The answer's easy...it's the internet, and youtube, and normally an idiot.


I've watched youtubes of people playing an instrument to see comments about Race, religion and even the origin of the instrument being vehemently argued when the entire point of the video was nothing more than to allow people (even friends) to listen to it...the entire comment section usually ends up as a free-for-all slagging off with absolutely no reference to the vid, in the end.
__________________
36.5 kg /80.3 lb Middle-Finger DL (right hand)...
5kgLifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Great video Cutty General Board 1 09-10-2013 09:44 PM
Great Elliot Hulse video I stumbled on.. ndrwdslv General Fitness & Health 4 04-25-2013 05:46 PM
Great day for... ron79 General Board 43 03-22-2012 04:04 PM
Great bit of squatting Tannhauser Powerlifting & Strength Training 4 01-02-2012 10:58 AM
Great day! Grip-N-Rip General Board 6 02-26-2010 10:42 AM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.