Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
EdCoan-StrengthInc
Brawn
Points: 1,213, Level: 19 Points: 1,213, Level: 19 Points: 1,213, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: Over 30 yrs
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: squating over 900 lbs
EdCoan-StrengthInc is a dedicated contributorEdCoan-StrengthInc is a dedicated contributorEdCoan-StrengthInc is a dedicated contributorEdCoan-StrengthInc is a dedicated contributorEdCoan-StrengthInc is a dedicated contributorEdCoan-StrengthInc is a dedicated contributorEdCoan-StrengthInc is a dedicated contributorEdCoan-StrengthInc is a dedicated contributorEdCoan-StrengthInc is a dedicated contributorEdCoan-StrengthInc is a dedicated contributorEdCoan-StrengthInc is a dedicated contributor
Default Q and A Video shoot this Thursday!

Hey guys just wanted to float this out there... my web team and I are shooting Q and A videos for my membership website but am posting some of the questions FREE on our youtube page as well!

So what I am looking for is questions on whatever you have been struggling with, whether that is forum, plateauing, competition training etc...

Thanks in advance for the questions and I will again be posting some of them on our youtube page which means I will post it here too so if you do get your questions in... you'll get to see it answers by me personally!

(Disclaimer) in the event we get like 10 or more questions on a weekly basis we will have to answer the most asked or what I feel is best to answer for people overall! Also this is for my membership website... the "free" questions will be in full answers... but if there are 10 questions I am allowing for 2-3 to be shown... gotta keep the rest for my paying members that is only fair

Also we will be shooting video for this... you will see me actually critiquing and coaching live on video so there is absolutely no reason not to ask!

Thanks in advance out of all the forums I have joined in the last week this one has been the best so far and the only one I am putting this kind of a post on!

thanks again

Ed Coan
Sponsored Links